Chapter 29

Clarke's POV

I was getting ready for my big date with Lexa, I was really excited, she told me not to tell her things about the past, so she doesn't know that this place is very special to me, to us. I'm hoping the cabin jogs her memory, I miss it all.

I finished putting the final touches on, and walked down the stairs. "Oh, wow, you're beautiful," I smiled as I thought it was Lexa, but it was my mom. "Thanks, mom," I said, with a little hint of disappointment in my voice. "She's waiting in the car outside," she patted my shoulder. "Have fun," she said.

"Thanks." Lexa always used to come inside, she really forgot everything. I put on a fake smile as I got into the car. She placed her hand on mine and we drove off to the cabin. "By the way, since it's far, we have to get up earlier so we can get to school on time, since you hate being late," she looked at me, smirking. I chuckled and nodded at her, turning my gaze back out to the window. It was almost 6 o'clock when she picked me up, and by the time we got there it was almost 8.

I got out of the car once she parked it and stretched out my legs. That felt good. I turned to Lexa as she got out a picnic basket full of food and a cooler full of water and a bottle of beer and red wine. "Thanks for doing this, Lexa," she smiled at me.

We walked into the large cabin, more like a house, and I set my school bag and overnight bag near the steps, following her outside. She set the picnic basket down and the cooler a few inches away from us, and laid a blanket down she found in a closet. We sat down, eating the sandwiches she packed. These were really good. She cuddled up to me, and we watched the stars.

"Clarke, I'm sorry I forgot a lot of things, but I'm sure it will all come back to me, okay? I can't forget all the memories I shared with the girl that means everything to me. Even though we have been dating for-" she stopped. Of course she didn't know. I looked away, trying to stop the tears. We didn't say anything else, we just ate in silence.

After half an hour, I started to get tired, but I wanted to enjoy my night away with her. I looked at her, but she was already getting up. Great. She held out her hand for me, but I stood up, walking past her. Why was I angry? It was my fault, and she was trying to remember. I have no right to be mad at her. I turned around to open my mouth, but she stopped me, by holding her hand up at me. She pointed to the room, and I obliged. The same room. Shivers ran through my spine. She followed behind me.

We finally got into the room, and to my shock, there were candles everywhere, and I turned around, to see Lexa shutting the door behind us, grinning from ear to ear. "Lexa, what's all this?" I looked around, wide-eyed. "-for over one month," I was confused at first, but realized she was continuing her sentence from downstairs. "How do you remember that, but not anything else?" I asked. She took a step closer to me and snaked her arm around my waist. "Clarke Griffin, you can be so oblivious sometimes," and she kissed me hard. She pulled away, "I remember everything," she grinned.

——————————————————————————

Lexa's POV

I followed Clarke upstairs, eager to see her reaction. Yes, I remembered everything, when I went up to study- oh just wait. She stopped in her tracks after seeing the candles. I grinned from ear to ear as she turned to face me. "Lexa, what's all this?" I looked at her, "-for over one month," I took a step closer to her, and wrapped my arm around her, and pulled her closer to me. "How do you remember that, but not anything else?" Oh my god, my oblivious girlfriend. How did I get stuck with her? I love her so much. "Clarke Griffin, you can be so oblivious sometimes," I leaned in and kissed this beautiful girl.

"I remember everything," I grinned, when I pulled apart from our kiss. "Y-you do? Why didn't you tell me!" She punched me, lightly though. I started laughing but she kept an angry face. "Because I wanted to surprise you," I told her.

"That was a dick move, I thought I lost you forever," she punched me again. "Okay okay I'm sorry, geez," I rubbed my shoulder, where she kept punching me. This girl can punch hard. "God, Lexa, I missed you," she pulled me into a hug. "I missed you too, Clarke," I put my hand on her head and pulled her closer.

"Hey, what's with all the candles?" She started laughing. I turned pink, "I may have a slight obsession with candles," I said sheepishly. "Right," she smiled. "And hey, how and when did you remember?" She added. "Okay so, the night I skipped school I decided to study, and when I opened my math textbook I saw a list of notes you wrote for me and handed to me, and then I remembered when you gave them to me and then we kissed and said i love you then said goodbye, then it all came back in bits and pieces that night, so I decided to make a surprise for you, and asked Indra to light the candles and then take a spare car and go home," I grinned. She was shocked the whole time, she was taking it all in, and we talked for a while about it.

"You owe me something," she placed her hand on my cheek, and pulled me in close, our lips barely touching. "Yeah? What's that?" I leaned in closer, staring into her ocean eyes, I could stare at them forever.

"You know what," she grinned. "Umm.. nope, you have to remind me," I played along. "And you say I'm the oblivious one," I chuckled, but didn't break apart our gaze. "I love you," whispering into her ear. "Lexa Woods, I love you, too," and this time no more games, she pulled me in for another kiss tonight. She said between kisses, "I-missed-you-so-much."

I pulled apart, "me too," and kissed her again. I put my hands on the bottom of her shirt and finally took it off after a really long time of not being able to do that. She got over him, I grinned as I threw it across the room and as she reached for mine. I let her take it off and I led her over to the bed. I trailed kisses down her neck and slowly unstrapped her bra, still scared that she would push me off again. Now I was the paranoid one. But, I trust her, fully. She reached for my bra as she kissed me hard. I missed her touch so much. She reached for my shorts and slipped them off, leaving me in my underwear.

I did the same for her, and I could tell she was still hesitant. "We don't have to, Clarke, we have done enough for one night, it's really okay," I assured her. "I promise, next time," she looked at me. I felt a wave of disappointment wash over me. As I was about to turn off the lamp, she climbed on top of me. "No," she demanded. I smiled from ear to ear. "As you wish, love," and I rolled her over, and slid her underwear down. I felt her tense up, but she nodded, and I trailed kisses down until I reached her trigger spot.

Just as I did the last time, I told her, "I love you," and continued my way down.