Chapter 3

Clarke's POV

It had been three weeks since I stormed off without her following me.

Bellamy and I became friends again, without being awkward. I learned that Lincoln was Octavia's boyfriend of one year. I learned a lot about everyone since I first started. They are my best friends right now.

Lexa hadn't been coming to school a lot, and when she did, she avoided me as much as she could.

I regret walking away when I could've talked to her. But I'm going to give her space.

Anyways I told myself not to think of her right now because next week I'm going on a school trip for a week with my best friends.

It had become lunch time, and the principal finally posted the room orders for the trip.

Octavia was in room 14. Raven was in 4, and I was in 2. Lincoln got lucky and was with Octavia, Raven with Monty, Bellamy with Echo, and me with... oh no. Lexa.

Maybe this could be a chance to make a new friend, but she seemed like a bitch for everything that's happened till now. She avoids me and everyone else, doesn't show up to school, and she's popular, too.

——————————————————————————

Lexa's POV

I feel bad for avoiding Clarke. But she made me feel things. Things I don't normally feel for girls. Yes I like girls, but never this way. She felt.. special.

I made my way to look at the room orders and saw Clarke and I sharing the same room. Well this is going to be fun.

The final bell rang and I walked over to my car, feeling annoyed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and tensed up. It was her.

I turned to face her and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back and turned around to get into my car, I can't see her right now.

She put her hand on the car door and prevented me from going inside. What is she doing?

"We are going to be sharing a room together next week, can you stop avoiding me all the time, please?" I saw the plead in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Okay," I said calmly. She gave me a smile and hugged me and said thank you. I didn't hug her back, I just froze.

She started to walk away and I stood there for a long time before getting into my car and driving to my house.

I opened the door and saw my mom look up and smile at me. She never talks to me, so I didn't bother saying hi or anything. I walked up to my room and sat on my bed for a long time.

I read a book until i heard my phone chime. What? I looked down at it and saw it from an unknown number. I opened it hesitantly to reply.

Unknown: Hi

Lexa: Hey?

Unknown: Oh right haha this is Clarke.

Lexa: Ohhh hi, how did you get my number?

Clarke: Octavia. Are u okay with that?

Lexa: Yeah.. you need something?

Clarke: No.. just wanted to say we're going to be sharing rooms for the trip!

Lexa: Oh right, I've seen that.

Clarke: Yep!! Well, see you tomorrow.

Lexa: Oh ok.. bye.

Clarke: Bye!