⌜ intro ⌟

secret ♥ jaeyong

have you ever met someone so perfect? well, meet jung jaehyun. a prince, as what every students would address him and even most of the teachers would agree.

a student council president, a responsible teacher's pet, and a perfect son to a very successful businessman and a well-known fashion designer.

despite of having the spot as a student council president, he isn't the type to scold the students, he isn't a cliché strict president. running down the hallways? he would even join them playing tag down the hallways. not doing the given assignments by a specific subject teacher? jaehyun would give them his works and let them copy. vandalizing at the bathroom stalls? you would see his handwriting at the top corner. students admired him, may they be a boy or a girl. the teachers love him even though they already know about jaehyun breaking the rules together with his fellow classmates. they liked how jaehyun would try to fit in with the students, trying his very best not to be different.

coming to school early, treating the teachers equally, being all smiley and rarely shows a frown on his face, jaehyun sure is one ideal guy. he has the looks, the attitude, the status, the standards, he sure is perfect.

jaehyun hyung?

looking up from the book he is reading, jaehyun flashed the familiar tanned male a small smile that almost made this student burst like a cherry bomb. ❝what is it?

and an obvious fact to be told, almost all (if not everyone) has a crush on him.

m-mr. lee called you..❞ the tanned male said, looking down as he was afraid that he might actually faint from looking at the perfect human being in front of him.

jaehyun trying his best not to show a frown upon hearing that, he managed to stay smiling at the flustered shy male. ❝where?

inside t-the faculty room.❞ the student cursed mentally as he can't even talk properly, he keeps on stuttering which jaehyun found it cute actually.

thank you donghyuck.❞ closing the book he was reading, jaehyun stood up from his seat and went to ruffle the student's hair. poor donghyuck, he could already feel his heart wanting to come out of his body.

he then excused himself from the librarian and passed a small smile to the frozen student before leaving the library to go to the faculty room as he was being told that he was called by their math teacher. but before leaving, he swore he felt a glare from someone but just shrugged it off and continued to walk.

he is perfect, and he has no problems in life as he already has everything. well, that's what everyone thinks.

you called?❞ jaehyun went inside the faculty room and noticed that no one was inside except for this stressed looking math teacher of theirs.

the teacher glanced up before pushing the papers he collected a while ago. ❝tell them to redo their works, it's obvious that they copied from the internet.

jaehyun searched for what section he is supposed to return this papers to and then nodded his head before getting the papers. ❝will do.

but truth to be told, he is hiding a secret to everyone.

by the way..❞ jaehyun stopped before he could reach to the door.

who knew jaehyun would be so different from what they think he is. covering his problems in life with a smile, getting a good reputation in school just to impress the teachers, and being a good son just to distract his parents from any secret that's kept hidden from him. everything was done with force, jaehyun didn't like doing all those things even one bit, but no one seems to notice it.

and coming to school earlier than anyone? everyone were oblivious about him being with someone and jaehyun would like it to stay that way.

for the sake of them not to get in trouble.

taeyong, the teacher who called the fellow student, raised his head and raised a brow at jaehyun who's looking at him with that serious look on he never usually sees in the school campus. the teacher cleared his throat and then looked away, not trying to be obvious. ❝what is it?

lee taeyong, another person who's hiding a secret.

for the sake of them not to face any punishments.

jaehyun sighed, feeling a little bit guilty of scaring the teacher. ❝how are they?

they should not get caught.

who?

jaehyun rolled his eyes at taeyong who's pretending not to know anything just because they are at the school grounds.

how are the kids?

they need to hide their secret for the sake of their family.

jung jaehyun
lee taeyong

c h o g i w a n e s e

🎒 i honestly don't know what im doing aksks this just suddenly came inside my smol brain and idk, i liked plot uwu

🎒 i honestly don't know what im doing aksks this just suddenly came inside my smol brain and idk, i liked plot uwu. watch me get lost in this book—

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019