⌜ four ⌟

❝jaehyun

jaehyun..❞ taeyong mumbled the student's name out as they made their way inside the school building.

the said male only raised a brow, not even bothering to glance at taeyong. ❝what is it?

taeyong wanted to ask something about the future. surely they can't hide it forever to the kids, they'll find out about them not really being together one day and taeyong wanted to ask what he is going to do about it. but seeing that the student wasn't in the mood, he thought of another thing and luckily something came up quickly.

it's going to their birthdays soon..❞ taeyong said, also thinking of a surprise to their triplets.

the last time they had their birthdays, jaehyun couldn't make it. he was busy attending a business meeting from his father's company. jaehyun tried to convince his father that it doesn't seem like a need to attend but his father forced him to as he was going to take over the company once he graduates. but even though he couldn't attend, he managed to buy gifts for the kids and they surely liked it. but they would have loved it if they daddy attended their birthday and give them his gifts personally.

i heard that the kids wanted to go to beach lately.❞ jaehyun said, remembering that one time where the kids asked if they could go and swim to the beach. but they couldn't find the time to do so as they were all busy, or specifically it was jaehyun that's busy.

hm..❞ taeyong liked the idea of going to a beach. the triplets' birthday is also on a holiday meaning there's no class and he had the time to rest. but the problem is, ❝will you be able to attend this time?

it would also mean that jaehyun has to come up with an excuse to his father to spend at least two days out of town. he can always reason out that he's going out with a friend, that's no problem. ❝hopefully. you know how dad likes to hold surprise meetings.❞ especially when he's already two months away from graduating, his father will surely let him get used to managing the company.

both their eyes widened upon hearing the conversation. mark tightened his embrace on the younger's waist to keep him from falling as they were at the end of the corner, hiding behind a large pot of plant.

kids?❞ the older widened his eyes upon finding donghyuck speaking a little bit too loud.

mark then leaned down and whispered on the younger's ears while his hand went to cover donghyuck's mouth. ❝they are going to hear you, keep quiet.

and donghyuck sure did kept his mouth shut. not because mark told him to but because of the older's hot breath touching his skin. he was feeling something different and his spine was shivering. his back was pressed against the older's chest and feeling his fast heartbeat wasn't helping him, it only made his heart beat twice the speed.