⌜ six ⌟

hey,❞ yuta got inside the kitchen with full guilt. ❝i'm sorry that we went there by surprise.

taeyong sighed after washing the last plate they used during dinner, without jaehyun as always. the teacher had already excused himself from the superior to take the whole afternoon off as yoon didn't want to let go of him, making the youngest sticking and clinging to him like a koala until they got home. luckily, the superior had a soft spot for kids which made him excuse taeyong that easily. it bothered taeyong how quiet yoon was the whole time and how he didn't want to look up to anyone of them. not even his brothers made him speak.

it's okay.❞ taeyong smiled at the babysitter that's giving him a guilty frown. ❝don't give me that look!

he knew yuta didn't mean to make a mess. his purpose was just to give him the lunch they, him with the triplets, worked hard to make. he hated how yuta kept on blaming himself when it's actually not his fault.

but imagine if jaehyun would have been there!❞ yuta groaned, hitting himself for the nth time for being stupid.

taeyong explained to him everything, from his relationship with jaehyun to him being a teacher at jaehyun's school. yuta stayed frozen for a good five minutes at the living room, trying to process what taeyong just said to him, and the realized the mistake he did. if he should have known then he wouldn't have brought the kids with him, if only taeyong have told him earlier. but he's not blaming the teacher, it must be hard to trust anyone in telling that secret of theirs.

but he wasn't, okay?❞ taeyong chuckled, turning around to place light slaps on yuta's cheeks to bring him back to reality and showing that he isn't mad at him. ❝everything is okay.

is it hard?❞ yuta asked out of curiosity. ❝is it hard having a relationship like that with jaehyun?

it's painful.❞ taeyong said, not even bothering to lie. yuta is his bestfriend, he didn't want to hide anything from him anymore. ❝but i need to stay strong for the kids.

the japanese then threw his body towards taeyong and hugged him very tight, making taeyong have a hard time breathing. ❝you're going to find someone one day. someone who will love you and is willing to stay by your side no matter what happens.

what if taeyong wants no one but jaehyun?

it's late and sicheng might be looking for you.❞ taeyong slowly pushed yuta away and gave him a sweet smile, ruffling the boy's hair. ❝you don't want your lover to wait, do you?

as much as he wants to go home and shower his beloved with kisses, talk to their baby that's peacefully inside sicheng's tummy, and just taking care of both his lover and baby, taeyong looked like he needed help.