⌜ twenty seven ⌟

taeyong woke up having jaehyun sleeping next to him, looking like a god that's resting for the next battle. so peaceful, so gorgeous, so ethereal, and so powerful. taeyong could feel himself getting weak seeing jaehyun being like this. never did he ever think that this time will come, a time where they could be together without having to worry about anyone and anything.

no, this isn't the first time taeyong had woken up with a sight of jaehyun cuddling and snuggling close to him. he just can't get himself to be used to this. it's as if everything he does with jaehyun is always the first, it feels like it's his first. his kisses, his hugs, his compliments, his affections, waking up in the morning beside him, and receiving his love.

it always feels like the first by the way how his heart beats fast, the whole zoo inside his stomach, and a fuzzy feeling going all around his body. it's as if he never will get bored of it. actually, taeyong doubts he will ever get bored of it.

a kiss for every minute that pass by.❞ jaehyun suddenly spoke with his eyes still closed, startling taeyong.

the older was then snapped out from his thoughts the moment he heard jaehyun's deep, hot, morning voice. ❝you were awake?

five minutes have passed.❞ jaehyun opened an eye and tightened his embrace on the older's waist, bringing him closer. ❝you have been staring at me for five minutes. you owe me five kisses.

i wasn't staring!❞ taeyong looked away, finding it as a dumb move since jaehyun had already found out about him staring. but how on earth did he get the minutes?

hey.❞ jaehyun then leaned his face close to the older's, fighting the urge to smirk as he saw the older staring straight to his eyes as if he is reading something. finally, after a minute, jaehyun showed a smirk as his hand went to run a hand through the older's hair. ❝six minutes, six kisses.

everything sure is different from the past. jaehyun had now started to show his love for taeyong in public and especially in school, sometimes getting out of control. thankfully, mark is always there to stop him and remind him of the setting and the situation. jaehyun hated it and had been praying for time to pass by so fast till he graduates so he can finally do anything he wants, going against his parents is one of his main goals.

and his prayers were answered. time passed by so quickly that in a blink of an eye, it was already the triplets' birthday. another lucky thing, the triplets' birthday fell on a week where jaehyun's school had no classes due to preparing for a special event. thus, both jaehyun and taeyong were free from stress in school.