⌜ ten ⌟

have you heard—

shit guys! there's a very hot man outside the office!

what!?

jaehyun glanced up from the notebook he was busy reviewing and saw the girls getting up from their seats to make their way outside the room. and now, it's jaehyun alone inside the classroom. everyone was out to make their break times productive by playing outside, eating, and some just wanting to breathe fresh air. meanwhile, jaehyun decided to just stay inside the room to be alone. he didn't want to go to the library, he didn't want to overthink again. well, he would be spending his break time alone in the classroom, being a model student he is and reviewing for upcoming tests, if it weren't just for something he was ordered to do a while ago.

i still have to pass this to the principal.❞ jaehyun groaned, remembering the personality test that was given to them hours ago.

closing his notebook, jaehyun stretched his arms and let out a groan in satisfaction. he then took the files under his desk and went out of the room only to see people running to one direction. the girls were checking on their faces, putting make up on, meanwhile the boys were were laughing and acting all cool as they passed by the hallways.

no running—

aw, since when did you start scolding people?❞ one student startled jaehyun as he threw his arm on his shoulders.

but you could get hurt running down the hallways.❞ even jaehyun was shocked at himself when he scolded a student for running. he usually isn't like this.

hey, i heard there's a visitor.❞ the student gave jaehyun a wide smile. ❝want to go check it out?

is this fuss all about that visitor? even the remaining girls inside the classroom a while ago were talking about this visitor. it must be someone important to make everyone go wild about it. even the boys went downstairs to check when they usually would not care abou visitors. and the girls were making theirselves look presentable with all those make up. is the visitor a celebrity perhaps?

jaehyun shrugged of the students arm and showed him the papers he was holding. ❝still need to give this to the principal.

i heard that it's mr. lee's husband.❞ the student said, wiggling his brows at jaehyun. not because he knows something about their relationship, he just wanted to see jaehyun's reaction for gay couples.

oh, now he knows who's the visitor.

okay then.❞ jaehyun continued to walk away, waving a goodbye at the student. ❝take care of your way down the stairs.❞ he said, sounding uninterested.