⌜ five ⌟

he just wants to have someone like mark who will love hom as if he is their donghyuck, jaehyun rolled his eyes at the thought as he went back to taking down notes.

surprisingly, he was alone in the room. usually, in break times like this, he'd be hanging out inside the library but right now he is left alone there just because he spaced out the whole period and just saw the notes that needed to be taken down the moment the bell rang.

god,❞ jaehyun whined as he saw that he wasn't even half finished yet. ❝why do i keep on hearing it?

he closed his eyes and again got a glimpse of taeyong smiling sadly while saying those words again, "i just want to have someone like mark who will love me as if i'm their donghyuck."

then let him find his own mark!❞ jaehyun suddenly shouted, throwing his pen across the room.

it not like jaehyun was stopping him from dating anybody. if taeyong was that desperate to feel love then why not let him find the love he wants to have? sighing, jaehyun crossed his arms down his desk and buried his head with the thought of that. he didn't know why he was frowning, why he was sad all of a sudden, and why his chest tightened at the thought of taeyong finding someone.

probably because he didn't want the triplets to call another person their father.

or probably because he didn't like the thought of taeyong having another person other than him.

quickly shaking his head, jaehyun sat straight back up. ❝what the heck is wrong with you today jung jaehyun?

he was then snapped out from his thoughts when the door slid open, making jaehyun act like he was reading intently at the incomplete notes he had on his notebook. he looked up and forced a smile on his lips at the teacher who came inside the room.

are you busy?

jaehyun shook his head as no, lying. he still needed to finish writing the notes down but he didn't want for the teacher to ask what he was doing during the period and why was he just writing now. ❝no miss kim, do you need help in something?

the younger female teacher sent jaehyun a nervous smile, ❝sorry if i disturbed you.❞ she then placed the file that was given to her by the superior. ❝may i ask you to bring this inside the office? i still have a meeting to attend.

jaehyun is a good student, who is he to say no? after all, he's not busy. ❝of course miss kim.❞ oh how badly he wanted to just hit his head on the wall until it breaks.

the younger teacher then said her thank you before leaving the room and leaving jaehyun all alone again. the student waited for a few moments, sitting there with a smile still on his face, before suddenly blowing up and having the urge to throw the files away.