⌜ one ⌟

honestly,❞ mark harshly slammed the book he was trying to read down the table as he noticed a specific someone in front of him not even paying attention. ❝what's so good about him?

poor canadian, he was only doing his job to tutor the dumb tanned male but he can't help but feel the disrespect as donghyuck was busy having an eye on someone rather than focusing on their tutoring session. mark frowned as he noticed the boy in front of him still not paying attention. he then grabbed the book and slammed it on the table and thanked the gods above the he finally had caught donghyuck's beautiful eyes.

hyung?

the older coughed, clearing his throat. ❝you should not be distracted.

donghyuck chuckled as he took the pen that fell down from the table when mark slammed the book down the table. a kind of chuckle that made mark space out and just explore the wonderful melody of donghyuck's voice.

and it was now mark's turn to get distracted. donghyuck then waved his hand in front of the older's face and then gave him a pout, ❝hyung, is there something on my face?

like i said, we should not be distracted!❞ mark groaned as he looked down and clutched his head, fully aware that he had embarrassed himself in front of donghyuck.

jaehyun hyung is not a distraction.❞ donghyuck said, not really shy to be obvious that he has feelings for the senior. everyone probably knows about him having a very unhealthy crush towards jaehyun. unhealthy because he spends the whole night  watching pictures of the perfect senior. ❝he is an inspiration.

mark's face then blocked donghyuck's view of jaehyun reading a book inside the library like the usual, making the tanned male groan in disappointment. ❝donghyuck, do you want to fail and get scolded by your parents again?

donghyuck gave the older blocking his beautiful view of jaehyun a look before opening the first page of his untouched history book. ❝let's get this over with.

from the corner of the room, where donghyuck was looking a while ago, a prince— jung jaehyun sat there peacefully with his earphones plugged in and dozens of books making a line in front of him. he may look like he's studying but actually he's just putting on a show just to fool everyone that he's that good of a student. he's actually dozing off right now.

well, his head was about to slam the table but was immediately got woken up when he saw group of girls coming to his way. a smile was forced from his lips, but it looked so genuine in their eyes.

j-jaehyun..❞ a girl, being served as an offering in their group, spoke as she fiddled with her fingers.

she can't even look up at him. jaehyun scoffed internally, already tired of dealing with people like this, but managed to keep a smile on despite of getting annoyed of them. ❝may i help you?