⌜ seventeen ⌟

❝why were you late?❞ mark leaned by the locker and caught the senior's attention

why were you late?❞ mark leaned by the locker and caught the senior's attention.

gosh, i wonder why.❞ jaehyun groaned, closing his locker and immediately hitting his head on to the metal surface. the loud thud made everyone close by flinch, even mark jumped from his place. ❝fuck.

that must've hurt.❞ mark hissed as he could feel the pain, he then went to check on jaehyun's forehead as he was worried that he might bave bruised himself.

it sure does.❞ but seems like jaehyun meant something else. he was clutching his chest as he let his face stick on to the metal surface of his locker. ❝how do i make it stop?

painkillers. anesthesia.❞ mark tried to brighten the mood up but he only got a glare from the senior student. ❝okay.

we were arguing this morning.❞ jaehyun started, lowering his voice for the people around them not to hear. not like they were even listening, they have their own business to mind. ❝he didn't want to go to school with me and went to that doyoung dude instead.

that doyoung dude is probably older than you.❞ mark then smiled, wanting to tease jaehyun a little bit. ❝he sounds nice.

i'm older than you and you don't even respect me.❞ jaehyun then pushed himself away from his locker and crossed his arms while raising a brow at mark who's liking his reaction. ❝and you haven't met him yet.

i trust my guts.❞ mark then made some hand movements, like his trying to grasp something. ❝and i can feel it, he's nice. probably mr. lee's ideal type-

give me thirteen reasons why i shouldn't kill you.❞ jaehyun was now pissed at the look that even mark is starting to like doyoung even if they haven't met yet.

first, i know your secret and you need me.❞ mark gave the older one innocent smile, batting his eyelashes at jaehyun asking him to spare his life. ❝second to thirteen, you love me.

scrunching his nose in disgust, jaehyun had his fists clenching at the side of mark acting grossly cute. ❝i'm considering the first reason.

the younger chuckled as he playfully nudged jaehyun, making the older smile as he saw how mark was trying to lift his mood up. ❝but seriously jaehyun, you just got to be strong.

how strong do i need to be?

mr. lee's level of being strong.❞ mark said, now looking serious. ❝years of dealing with you, it's surprising how he hasn't left you in those years.

jaehyun had told everything to mark and the younger felt bad for taeyong. imagine taking care of three beans without even having lover that gives you love and affection. mark now looks up to taeyong who stayed strong all these years with jaehyun, it must be so hard. mark guessed that taeyong is now tired of feeling pain that's why he's now finding a way to move on, and mark doesn't blame him for that. if mark was in taeyong's place, he would also do that do. he won't probably also forgive jaehyun even if he changed his ways.