⌜ thirteen ⌟

taeyong felt uncomfortable as he was washing the dishes

taeyong felt uncomfortable as he was washing the dishes. yuta left the house after putting the kids to sleep, not forgetting to remind taeyong about his date tomorrow. you could feel jaehyun's dark aura, wanting to kill yuta for setting taeyong up with a stranger. and to think it will disappear but even with yuta leaving, taeyong still can feel jaehyun's anger.

a-are you not going home?❞ taeyong cursed at himself for being so obvious that he was scared and for stuttering.

jaehyun was leaning by the kitchen counter as he watched whatever taeyong was doing. ❝they are out, they'll be back two days from now.

what if someone suddenly comes home by surprise and looks for you?❞ taeyong said, trying to find an excuse for jaehyun to leave as he was feeling uncomfortable.

after washing the dishes, taeyong turned around and seems like it was the most wrong thing to do as he was met with a hard chest. the older moved back as he panicked when jaehyun trapped him by the sink, having both hands to his side. the younger leaned down and taeyong didn't know what came to his mind that he closed his eyes.

where are you going tomorrow?❞ jaehyun asked, his voice sending shivers down to taeyong's spine.

if jaehyun wasn't just there when yuta broke the news of him finding a date for taeyong then the older would have just lied and tell him that he'd be at school teaching. yes, there are classes tomorrow and sad to say taeyong has to find a lie just for that date yuta fixed for him.

look,❞ taeyong found the courage to look at the younger but immediately looked away seconds after as he could see him with that stern look. ❝i can't just turn down this date. yuta had already set a time and it would be disappointing if i don't go.

with jaehyun's state right now, he can't actually do anything. he ruffled his hair and then pushed himself off of taeyong. he held the feelings in and reminded himself not to meddle with taeyong's life. why would he care? why would he care if taeyong is going to call in sick tomorrow just to go to this stupid date that yuta had set him up.

who are you meeting up with?❞ jaehyun told himself not to care, he keeps on reminding himself not to care.

but he can't help but care.

i don't know. yuta says that it's his close friend.❞ taeyong said. although he may look like he had no interest in this topic, deep inside he was quite excited of what's about to happen tomorrow.

it's been a while since he had been out for a date. by a while, it has been years. after what happened him and jaehyun, taeyong had to stop being outgoing and took care of himself and the babies.

taeyong expected for jaehyun to leave him alone now. if not, then he'll leave. it's going to be a long day tomorrow and he needs proper sleep. but just as he was about to take a step, jaehyun held his wrist and the way he looked at taeyong scared the older.