⌜ thirty three ⌟

hey, has anyone seen taeyong and jaehyun?❞ sicheng questioned the moment he got down to the living room.

taeil shrugged as he was seated on the sofa, being five feet away from doyoung who's at the other end. ❝probably stayed at the bar.

sicheng sighed, actually getting worried even with them telling him that they are fine since they are together. making his way to the kitchen in hopes of getting his mind off from the two that haven't come home yet, a cry from one of the kids' greeted him.

rushing to renjun who's taking care of the triplets, sicheng carried taehyun up and rocked him softly to stop him from crying. ❝what's wrong with him?

renjun sighed, ❝he had a nightmare.

sicheng then hushed the baby down and decided to talk to him about it. ❝taehyun? was it that scary?

the baby nodded, earning worried looks from his brothers and renjun. ❝s-someone shot d-daddy..

just as sicheng opened his mouth to say something, a bright voice echoed inside the kitchen that caught everyone's attention. ❝good morning everyone!

looking up to that person, sicheng can't even put himself to be calm even after seeing that bright smile curved on his lover's lips. he knows it's just a nightmare but hearing it from one of the kids' worried sicheng more. ❝yuta.

the japanese then wrapped his arms around sicheng's waist and gave him a kiss on the forehead. ❝what is it my sicheng? what's with the sad face?

i'm worried about taeyong and jaehyun.

yuta only chuckled and went to fix sicheng's messed up hair. ❝they are at the bar sicheng, there is no need to worry.❞ yuta the put his attention to the crying baby sicheng is carrying. ❝aw, why is cool bean crying?

giving taehyun to yuta, sicheng sat into one of the chairs next to the kids and stared out of no where. he had a bad feeling about this, he didn't like it. ❝how about we check them out?

we can't disturb them sicheng.❞ yuta said as he spun around while raising taehyun up. ❝come on cool bean, let's turn that frown into a smile.

yuta hyung is right ge.❞ renjun said, rubbing circles behind his brother's back. ❝we might walk up into a very unholy sight.

i'm just worried.❞ sicheng said, burying his head down the table. ❝why are they not here yet?

maybe they just want some time alone together.