⌜ eighteen ⌟

and that ends the meeting.

every business man and woman inside the already familiar office started to arrange their things, checking the notes they took, some are already excusing theirselves, and the others stayed to have a talk. jaehyun was part of those people who excused theirselves. he didn't find the need to stay and have the talk, it was not that late yet but jaehyun was just excited to go home and spend his time with the kids. also, hopefully to talk to taeyong.

in a hurry?

jaehyun glanced up and saw a figure in front of him, much more well built that his and a little bit taller than him. it was his father, looking down at him with those threatening eyes. ❝i skipped my afternoon classes for this boring meeting.

this boring meeting is quite an important one.❞ the father approached his son, making jaehyun hold back the urge to step back away from him. ❝are you not going to greet and talk to your possible business partners?

isn't that supposed to be your job?❞ a tiny voice inside of jaehyun's head is trying to warn him about talking back to his parents, especially his father, but a very loud and deep voice was shouting to just destroy that man in front of him.

jaehyun, you're going to be in my place soon.❞ the father said with a very stern tone, not liking the attitude his son is giving to him. ❝you need to get used to doing this.

what if i'm going to tell you that i'm not planning on being in your place?

jaehyun really is digging his own grave.

the man was unable to speak, not knowing what to say, and jaehyun was glad for that. the son let out a deep sigh as planned to leave lready before he says something that could really end his life right there. ❝i need to go now.

passing by his father, jaehyun shivered as he could feel his aura. he was mad, that's for sure. but jaehyun is jaehyun, he's not going to show that he's the slightest scared at his father. honestly, who wouldn't be scared of him? jaehyun's life was wrapped around his hands, he could end him in just a snap of his finger. that is if jaehyun would let his life get ruined like that.

i hope you're going home.❞ it sounded like his father is begging him but jaehyun knew he was forcing him to go home so that he can finish jaehyun there. ❝your mom is making your favorite for dinner.

i can cook my own favorite by myself.❞ jaehyun said, walking away.

but the father wasn't stopping there. ❝you do know i can still track you.

right. it made jaehyun stop from his tracks and think for a moment. he was bringing his car, not what mark's father gave to him. and now that his father was well aware that he's not going home, there's a big possibility that he placed a device that can track him wherever he goes.