⌜ twenty eight ⌟

close your mouths people!❞ the almighty principal said as he removed his sunglasses and flashed his beloved students and the teacher with a smile. ❝flies are going to go inside.

oh god.❞ mark mumbled as he buried his face down to his palms. ❝this is going to be a disaster.

renjun raised a brow at how the canadian is acting and then tilted his head to the side as he faced donghyuck. ❝who is he?

even donghyuck was disappointed at the situation but unlike mark, he still managed to stay on the bright side and smile. ❝the head of our school.❞ thinking about it, principal moon is not that bad to be with.

he's a fun guy.

slowly scooting to the side, jaehyun let out a nervous chuckle as he patted the seat he seated before. ❝principal moon! it's a pleasure to see you here.

call me taeil, jaehyun.❞ the principal said as he brought his bag with him and pushed jaehyun back to his seat next to taeyong. ❝and it's fine, i'll be sitting here.

doyoung was confused on how they looked like that but nonetheless, he made his way at the seat behind the three (taeil, jaehyun, and taeyong) and joined the triplets who were watching a movie in probably taeyong's phone. doyoung then took taehyun and placed him on his lap while yoon and taeho shared a seat.

oh it's you.❞ yuta said as he saw someone familiar sitting next to jaehyun.

well if it isn't taeyong's husband!❞ taeil clapped in excitement.

sicheng's brows then twitched at how he addressed yuta. turning to the side, sicheng then gave yuta one sweet smile. ❝taeyong's husband, huh?

sicheng i can explain.❞ actually no, he can't explain. groaning, yuta then called out his beloved bestfriend that's staying quiet and awkward next to jaehyun who's also keeping a distance between them. ❝taeyong, explain.

what!?❞ taeyong shouted in surprise, he didn't want to be part of this.

everything then went silent after. with yuta now driving the van, sicheng cracking his knuckles while still looking at his loyal and faithful yuta nakamoto, mark trying his best not to hold donghyuck's hand or lean on the younger's shoulder because taeil is there, donghyuck chuckling at mark's effort of keeping his hands to himself, renjun still confused at the situation, doyoung playing with the triplets, taeyong sticking himself to the window, and jaehyun staying put at his seat, the tension inside the car sure is awkward just because of a specific someone that's present there.

a few silent moments after, taeil burst out laughing as he noticed the tension. it made everyone jump from their seats. ❝everyone, relax.