⌜ eleven ⌟

say a word about this and i'll make sure to ruin your life in just a snap of my finger.❞ jaehyun threatened, scaring the poor student that is still processing about what had just saw.

peeking over jaehyun's shoulder, mark saw their strict math teacher look to the side and avoiding his gaze. turning back to jaehyun, he gulped at how scary the senior looked and made a zipping motion on his lips.

🔓

hyung!❞ donghyuck pouted as he poked the pen to the student in front of him that's mentally out of the library they are in. ❝you're spacing out.

mark blinked and again recalled the scene of jaehyun and taeyong kissing inside the office. his eyes went to the tanned male in front of him and slowly went down to his pouting plum lips. ❝sorry..

honestly, do you still want to help me pass?❞ all day, mark was not himself. he keeps on looking at no where and has been so careless.

you can't blame mark though, he was still surprised about seeing a teacher and a student having a make out session yesterday when he came to the office to pass the group activities. he could see jaehyun having his arms wrapped on the teacher's waist, and taeyong's hands gripping on to the student's uniform. their lips were dancing as if they were in a dance competition and as if it's been so long since they've done it. replaying that in his head every second passes, mark grew more and more curious about their relationship.

jaehyun didn't say anything about their relationship, he only told mark to shut up or he'll end his life in one go. which mark was also scared to happen which is why he's shutting his mouth about it.

mark fucking lee!❞ donghyuck crossed his arms as he called out mark's name to get his attention.

the older being called out gave the tanned male one apologetic smile. ❝where were we?

donghyuck groaned at the older. if only he wasn't that cute then he would have left mark alone in the library since the first minute they were here. the younger then froze at what he had thought. mark, cute? shaking his head, donghyuck opened his mouth and was ready to curse at mark again but was stopped by a familiar senior who sat next to older sitting across him.

what's happening here?❞ jaehyun greeted the two with a bright smile as he placed three books down the table where donghyuck and mark are at. of course, he earn a look from mark meanwhile donghyuck flashed him back with a cute smile.