⌜ thirty five ⌟

looking at each other, taeho and yoon then diverted their eyes to their brother that's hiding under the blankets. climbing up from the bed, with taeho helping yoon up, the two of them crawled their way towards taeyong and sat on both of his side. with taeho on his right and yoon on his left.

taehyun..❞ taeho pulled the blanket up and both he and yoon frowned after seeing him crying so hard.

taehyun is cool bean!❞ yoon said, trying to lift the mood up. ❝cool beans don't cry.

but it only made taehyun cry even harder, making taeho sigh. ❝sometimes, yoon, cool beans cry.❞ and then went to lean down to taehyun, running a hand through his hair. ❝and it's okay for cool beans to cry, right taehyun?

i'm s-scared..❞ taehyun mumbled as he snuggled close to his pillows. ❝i want t-to see d-daddy and papa..

daddy is a strong bean and papa is a strong tomato!❞ yoon, again, tried to lift up the mood.

taehyun sniffed, rubbing his eyes filled with tears. ❝but in my d-dream..

just listen to yoon.❞ taeho said, pulling taehyun up to sit and also making himself stumble back on the bed. standing back up, taeho sat next to taehyun after making him sit up and  cupped his brother's face. ❝we are a strong family.

yoon clapped his hands in agreement and raised his fists up in the air, looking like a superhuman about to fly. ❝we strong tomato beans!

yoon..❞ taehyun wiped his tears and went to push yoon to his side, making the youngest of the three land flat on the bed. ❝you are making me hungry.

taehyun chuckled at yoon looking dead on the bed. looking at his brother laughing, taeho can't help but also show a smile and same with yoon who's smiling on the sheets. they finally got to lift taehyun's mood up.

is yoon dead?❞ taehyun questioned after a few seconds of seeing yoon still laid there without moving.

nah,❞ taeho shrugged pulling yoon's feet and dragging him in the middle of the bed. ❝oh, he dead.❞ he said after realizing that yoon is still not moving.

taehyun started to panic and stood up from his place, laying down next to yoon and poking his side. ❝yoon? my cute bean, wake up!

taeho snorted at taehyun who's about to cry again. ❝cute bean dead.

cute bean no!❞ taehyun cried out a little bit too dramatically that probably was heard by both doyoung and donghyuck outside who were guarding the house.