⌜ twenty nine ⌟

hey..❞ yuta pouted as he approached his pregnant lover. standing behind him as he was arranging their clothes on the closet. ❝are you mad at me?

why would i, hm?❞ sicheng simply said, not really paying attention to yuta. ❝taeyong's husband?

the japanese groaned and buried his head down on the chinese's shoulder. ❝it was just a joke.

putting the clothes down, sicheng turned around and was still wrapped around his lover's arms. ❝you didn't even bother correcting it—

cutting off the younger, yuta smashed their lips and rubbed his hand in circle behind sicheng's back to calm him down. lucky for yuta, his kisses never fails to distract sicheng. the chinese completely forgot what he was mad about and placed both of his hands to cup yuta's face. the kiss was then deepened and the next thing you know, they were already on the bed with yuta hovering over sicheng.

come on, let's help jaehyun and taeyong in setting up for the kids' birthday surprise.❞ yuta said raising sicheng's shirt up and placed short kisses on the visible baby bump.

who are you again?

the japanese rolled his eyes at this game sicheng is playing. he then managed to give his lover a sweet smile and place a peck on his lips. ❝i'm sicheng's husband.

that sounds better.❞ sitting up from the bed, yuta helped his lover stand up and drag him out of the room.

but as they went out, they saw renjun also coming out of the room where he was sharing with donghyuck and mark. the younger chinese only smiled at them before walking away, hoping that sicheng won't ask him where he was going. but being the loving brother he is, sicheng just had to mind renjun's business.

and where are you going young boy?

well, chenle asked for a meet up.❞ renjun said, giving sicheng a nervous smile.

squinting his eyes, sicheng knew that look. let's just say, renjun isn't a good liar. ❝jeno and jaemin are here, am i right?

what? no, never, nope, i wouldn't tell them to come here because i have no one to hang out with and i don't want to be third wheeling.❞ renjun then hit his forehead after exposing himself. he just can't say a lie.

let them join the party then.❞ yuta said. wrapping his arms around his lover's waist to prevent sicheng from scolding his brother for going out this late.

gosh, have i told you that you two look so great together.❞ renjun said genuinely as he placed a hand on his chest as if he was deeply touched. ❝yuta hyung, you the man! bye!