⌜ twenty six ⌟

standing there with his suit on, jaehyun rubbed his hands as he tried to calm his breathing down. he was so nervous, very damn nervous. why wouldn't he be? the bells ringing, piano playing melodically, and people in their best dresses and suits finding their seats. everything was making him nervous. comforting words coming from the person holding the ceremony isn't even helping him.

what if he makes a mistake?

what if he accidentally says i don't due to being nervous?

holy fuck.❞ jaehyun gulped as the doors finally opened after years (a few minutes) of waiting.

a beautiful creature wearing wearing a gorgeous smile came inside the venue with his white suit outshining every expensive clothing that's being worn by the crowd.

turning his heard around with his sweat falling down, the person holding the ceremony chuckled at the sight of jaehyun trembling. ❝how are you feeling?

i am greatly shaken by his beauty.❞ jaehyun mumbled, making a priceless face before turning back to the man that's walking down the aisle. ❝why is he so beautiful? is this even possible?

fuck, jaehyun mentally cursed. well, he has been doing that ever since he was placed in front of the people and was told to wait for his husband-to-be.

lee taeyong. despite of being nervous as hell, jaehyun still managed to smile at the thought of getting married to his one and only taeyong.

they are finally getting married and it sounded like a dream.

which it is, actually.

hey?❞ mark nudged a the male beside him very hard that caused for jaehyun to stumble back. ❝earth to jung jaehyun?

do you have a death wish?❞ the older clicked his tongue and pushed mark to get back at him.

mark rolled his eyes and pointed at the staff that's been standing in front of them with a forced smile. jaehyun has been standing there for a good ten minutes, staring at no where, and the sales clerk was honestly getting impatient. if mark didn't come to snap jaehyun back to his sentence the who know what that staff could have possibly done. pour a bucket of cold water at jaehyun probably.

i left you ten minutes ago right at this spot.❞ mark sighed. ❝only to come back seeing you still standing here.

shut up.❞ jaehyun wanted to just go roll on the floor and stare there. he couldn't believe that he just went straight to the future and imagined his wedding ceremony with taeyong.