⌜ thirty six ⌟

are you two going to be fine alone?❞ the mother said after giving them a ride to taeyong's house where the lights are still switched on meaning that yuta and the others are still there watching out for the kids.

i don't think we'll be alone.❞ taeyong said with a smile on his said.

jaehyun then pouted at his mother, clinging to her. ❝don't you want to meet your grandsons?

the mother gave jaehyun a look once he was giving her that cute high pitched voice that annoyed her so much. ❝i don't think it's the right time. anyways, i still have to fix everything your father had done.

mom..❞ jaehyun then moved away from his mother and stood up properly, looking straight to her eyes to see if she lies or not. ❝where is dad?

you don't have to know.❞ she sighed, getting inside her car after giving taeyong a kiss on the cheeks (which she earned a glare from jaehyun because of that.) ❝you don't have to worry about him destroying your family.

thank you mrs. jung.❞ taeyong was just so grateful for jaehyun's mother, making him wonder how she and jaehyun's father got together.

the mother then humbly waved her hand at taeyong who was thanking her. ❝you don't have to honey. after all, part of this is also my fault for letting my husband loose like that.

do you know about this?❞ jaehyun asked.

he wouldn't let me know anything. i'm just glad you guys are fine.❞ she then started the engine of her car and gave her son one sweet smile. ❝you still owe me an explanation about how your sixteen year old self got into a bar.

jaehyun widened his eyes, about to talk to his mother about how she knew about it but the car went away like that in a blink of an eye. the two were left standing there and jaehyun was shivering at the thought of them having a one on one talk. she may not be the best in physical fights but in verbal fights, she's as scary as his father (even though jaehyun isn't honestly that scared of him.)

are we just going to stand here?❞ taeyong then took hold of jaehyun's hand and began walking with him towards his house.

wifey?

the male only hummed, opening the door with his spare key but was stopped by jaehyun before he opens the door. ❝what is it jaehyun?

can we prank them?❞ the younger sheepishly grinned, already having an idea in mind.

jaehyun may look like a mature nineteen, and soon to be twenty, year old but he is actually a kid by heart. taeyong can't help but sigh in disappointment and motioned his hand to hit the back of the male's head. if jaehyun isn't just injured then taeyong could have hit him on the stomach without thinking twice.