⌜ three ⌟

wouldn't it be lovely to wake up seeing your significant othee sleeping so peacefully next to you? admiring this person and just finding that person so gorgeous by doing nothing and just sleeping there

sadly, taeyong can't relate.

you're up early.❞ taeyong mumbled, his voice so hoarse in the morning. he then forced himself to sit up down the bed while rubbing his eyes as he watched jaehyun buttoning up his school uniform.

and the student didn't even bother waking him up. ❝we're going to be late.

taeyong checked the wall clock and frowned. ❝it's still five in the morning.

do you want to get caught?❞ jaehyun raised a brow as he combed his hair.

taeyong groaned as he remembered that he's a teacher and jaehyun's a student and their relationship should be kept hidden. imagine if they'll get caught, not only will taeyong have a high possibility of getting kicked out of the school and have a hard time finding another job to support the kids but both he and jaehyun would be suffering under the student's family. as far as taeyong knew, jaehyun's father doesn't support same-sex couples.

his thoughts was then cut off by a ringtone coming from jaehyun's phone. jaehyun carried his feet towards the bedside table and picked the call coming from his father.

is there-

"where are you?"

jaehyun widened his eyes as he glanced down at taeyong who also froze from his place upon hearing a familiar voice from the phone. ❝i'm at a friend's house.

the teacher can't help but scoff at jaehyun calling him a friend. he wished. although he had feelings for the younger, being friends is much more better than being nothing at all. right now, taeyong would appreciate being jaehyun's friend. it doesn't have to be a close or a best friend, being a friend is fine. at least in that way taeyong would be part of the younger's life.

"you brought your mom's favorite car with you?"

jaehyun mentally face palmed at the the stupid mistake he made. he was in a hurry yesterday morning to pick up taeyong as he woke up late to even check if what car he used to drive. ❝yeah, about that.. i lost my car keys and i was late for school.

"your mom was panicking thinking that someone stole her car." the father from the line said, sighing after. "be sure to return it safe and sound."

will do dad.❞ and with that, the father ended the call.

the student then turned to face taeyong and heard him chuckle, raising a brow in confusion. he didn't find the situation funny, instead he could feel himself spiritually panicking thinking that his father caught him being at taeyong's house. but here is taeyong, giggling after the phone call ended.