⌜ special chapter ⌟

taeyong bit his lower lip as he tilted his head to the side, giving a lot of space for jaehyun to mark everywhere

taeyong bit his lower lip as he tilted his head to the side, giving a lot of space for jaehyun to mark everywhere. ❝w-wait..

the younger male groaned, it was more or like a growl, and pulled away from the older with an impatient look plastered on his face. ❝what is it?

how did we get to this?❞ taeyong sighed, taking his phone out and checking if the red marks were visible. ❝i just came here to take the lunch you made.

well wifey,❞ jaehyun placed both of his hands on the older's hips and pulled him close to the point that there is no gap left in between them. ❝i haven't eaten my lunch yet.

you go eat then.❞ taeyong passed him a sweet smile as he leaned down to place a short peck on the younger's lips. ❝i still have classes to take care of.

come on.❞ jaehyun pouted, not happy about what's happening right now. ❝i just finished my meeting.

taeyong opened his mouth to say something, like how much he wanted to relieve his husband's stress but he really has classes to go and he didn't want his students to see any mark or suspect anything, but because he could say a word, jaehyun warm and long fingers had already made its way to his white dress shirt he is wearing for the day and tucked it out from his slacks. using this chance, jaehyun slipped his hands inside and roamed it on his back.

ha..❞ taeyong loved the feeling, but he was still in school for god's sake.

even though they were at the parking lot, taeyong still needed to be quiet if he didn't want anyone to go to this car they are in and check what is happening. taeyong is supposed to be good at this but jaehyun is making it hard for his.

what do you say, wifey?❞ jaehyun whispered on his ears, licking the earlobe after. it sent electricity everywhere in taeyong's body and it made him go insane. ❝it really hurts, how about you relieve it for me?

can jaehyun stop being so hot for at least a second in his life? he can just stand there and taeyong could feel the younger attacking him.

giving in, taeyong went to smash their lips and gave the younger one messy kiss. they hands went everywhere, taeyong busy loosening jaehyun's tie and jaehyun drawing circles on taeyong's lower back. taeyong knew that this was wrong but he could still catch up to his class if he does this fast, right?

if jaehyun can run twenty laps in ten minutes then why can't taeyong handle jaehyun's big problem in just a minite.

how much time left do i have?❞ taeyong questioned, but jaehyun didn't answer since he was busy giving attention to taeyong's exposed chest.