⌜ twenty ⌟

it's so hot!

yuta glanced at the male sitting next to him by the sofa and rolled his eyes as he heard him complain. jaehyun was sweating, like really. he was looking like he's taking a bath with his sweat and yuta can't ever feel so disgusted sitting next to him. it was obvious that his rich ass isn't used to just electric fans. having the fans all to himself isn't even working, jaehyun was still complaining and sweating because of the hot temperature.

why is it so hot?❞ jaehyun groaned, eyes fixed on the flat screen in front of him but his mind was busy thinking of ice and cold water to prevent himself from burning.

definitely not because of you.❞ yuta answered simply as he switched from one channel to another.

jaehyun scoffed as his eyes now went to yuta who's focus is on the flat screen. ❝have you seen my body?

sure, he has a well-built one, but yuta just can't take him seriously. ❝have you seen that red mark on your cheek?

about a while ago when he asked for a morning kiss on the lips from taeyong, the older male only gave him a slap. a hard one if you ask jaehyun. taeyong was taken by surprise by it and he got flustered after hearing that request from jaehyun that he didn't know what to do. with his body only moving, taeyong gave jaehyun a slap.

but jaehyun was used to it that it almost felt like nothing. ❝oh shut up.

yuta then snorted as he recalled the sight he witnessed. ❝are you still hurt by it little jaehyun?

please be reminded that i'm the one paying you.❞ jaehyun spat to the japanese babysitter, crossing his arms as he felt his sweat trickling down from his forehead to his neck and being one with the shirt he is wearing.

okay then boss, i'll also remind you about my salary this month.❞ yuta said with a loving smile on his face that somehow scared jaehyun a bit. ❝which you haven't given to me yet and this month is about to end.

heaving out a long sigh, jaehyun had never felt so many burdens in his entire life. not only did he have to keep an eye for his father finding out about his whereabouts, but he also has to take care of his family, show taeyong the love and care he deserves, and pay yuta for being their babysitter. that's not all, there are still much more adding in school. he is going to be graduating soon and he has so much to do as the student council president.

do you need the money now?❞ jaehyun couldn't believe himself but he has to forget about his pride for this one and beg for yuta to spare his money for this.

the japanese then burst out with giggling. ❝i knew you were going to ask that.

a lot has been happening to me and—