⌜ eight ⌟

taeyong sadly went home alone without jaehyun have to drive him, believing the excuse of the younger having a meeting at his father's company. then again, why would taeyong care for jaehyun's whereabouts when the student doesn't even care for his also. receiving support and showing love and affection to the kids are already enough, taeyong should ask for more.

actually, taeyong wanted to ask one thing. he wanted to ask something which is impossible to get from jaehyun. he wanted his love, but jaehyun won't give it.

standing in front of the house, taeyong closed his eyes and started to picture out the triplets with those big smiles on their faces. it also made him smile. fuck it, forget about jaehyun's love. taeyong is in no position to be in a relationship right now, same with jaehyun. he didn't need any boyfriend of have to be in a relationship to be the happiest person on earth. the kids' happiness is taeyong's happiness.

i'm home.❞ taeyong said, his voice echoing inside the house.

his smile was then replaced with a frown after remembering; the kids are out with yuta and sicheng. he wasn't up for it at first but then yuta's explanation of kids needing to be out of the house once in a while made taeyong agree to it in the end. jaehyun didn't even take a second and thought twice about it and just let yuta bring the kids. it hurt taeyong at the thought of jaehyun not caring for the kids and just want them off like that.

why did jaehyun even bother taking responsibility?

why did i even fall in love with him?❞ taeyong mumbled to himself. he didn't know if it was because of the male's gorgeous smile, cute dimples, his milky skin, his attractive features, or his secretive nice personality. it was in the middle of convincing jaehyun that he is the other father of the kid and the next thing taeyong knew, he fell in love.

he fell in love with the wrong guy.

scanning his eyes at the living room, taeyong didn't know how quiet it is until the triplets are not home. by now, he would be greeted by the kids running around the house and messing with yuta. maybe, yoon trying to hide the remote for yuta not to use. or, taeho in the kitchen finding a lot of dangerous way knowing how to cook and luckily yuta is there to keep an eye on him if ever he does something wrong. perhaps he could be greeted by taehyun drawing some beans and labelling them with random names.

it's quiet and it made taeyong realize, maybe he does need someone. someone who will love him, someone who can be with him, and someone who isn't ashamed of their relationship.

that someone obviously can't be jaehyun.

you're home late.

just when taeyong was about to place his laptop down the sofa, a familiar voice was heard inside the kitchen. the teacher quickly sprinted towards the kitchen to check and then saw jaehyun cooking for their dinner. ❝what are you doing here?