⌜ nine ⌟

morning came so fast, the two wanted to sleep more

morning came so fast, the two wanted to sleep more. jaehyun was the first one to wake up at exactly five like the usual but instead of doing his morning routine, he spent time to just lay down and stare at the sleeping male next to him. he remembered taeyong scolding him once for not waking him up. but looking at him sleeping so peacefully, jaehyun felt the need to let taeyong have his good sleep.

if it weren't for the door to the bedroom opening and kids running inside with their voices echoing around the room, taeyong would still be sleeping soundly and jaehyun would have still been staring— or to put it in other words, admiring.

papa, papa!❞ the kids started to climb to the bed and shaking taeyong who's struggling to wake up.

jaehyun smiled at a specific someone and then chuckled when he saw him not being able to climb up to the bed. yoon looked up at his daddy and then made grabby hands of jaehyun to pick him up from the ground. jaehyun gadly took him and then placed him down the pillow that's separating him and taeyong.

why is there a pillow?❞ yoon then hugged the pillow, ❝pillow in between daddy and papa?

both jaehyun and taeyong widened their eyes at yoon's question. well, at least taeyong is now wide awake just because of that. coughing to break the awkward tension between them, taeyong held yoon by the waist and brought him up and making him fly in the air with him holding to support. the youngest let out a loud shriek and then giggled very cutely as he was placed down on his papa's lap.

papa, you know..❞ taehyun then pushed yoon the back and sat on his papa's lap. ❝we saw a very big doggo!

yoon came rolling at the back and almost falling off the bed if it weren't for jaehyun helping him up and placing him down to his lap while they listen to taehyun. this time, taeho pushed taehyun but he didn't budge, making taeho force himself to sit next to taehyun.

the doggo almost ate taehyun!❞ taeho said, making them chuckle.

taehyun pouted after seeing his parents laugh at what taeho said. ❝it's true!❞ he then pointed a finger at yoon, ❝cute bean slapped the doggo and ran away! the big doggo thought i was the one who slapped him.

yoon swatted taehyun's finger and then showed a frown. ❝the doggo farted!

taeho gasped, ❝yoon, it was taehyun who farted.

what—❞ taehyun groaned and crossed his arms, there was no other way to lie. taeho was beside him all the time and he witnessed the boy farting. ❝it's normal for cool beans to fart.

taeyong ran a hand through taehyun's hair and smiled at the three of them arguing. it has just been a day and he never knew he missed their noise so much. they are loud and it's like hearing mosquitoes talking to each other, but taeyong loved the music. he loved the kids' voices. it brings color to his boring life.