⌜ thirty two ⌟

getting inside the house, mark and donghyuck got everybody nervous with their frowns on their faces. sicheng who's sitting in between yuta's legs and was this near to crying after seeing those looks, yuta had to be strong and comfort sicheng as he was getting emotional, renjun came out of the kitchen after getting water and froze standing there after feeling the tension inside the living room, doyoung widened his eyes and shook his head as a no as he didn't want to believe whatever was happening, and taeil sighed as he already guess that this would happen.

i told you.❞ taeil said, leaning back by the sofa. ❝jaehyun could have waited till he graduated.

yuta furrowed his brows. ❝there's no way taeyong wouldn't say yes. i know him, he waited for this day to come.

sadly..❞ mark held donghyuck's hand and gave everyone a look. ❝some things are just not meant to be.

renjun was about to say something like, "taeyong and jaehyun are not things", but then the sad frown on his face turned into a thin line after seeing donghyuck looking to the side just to hide that small smile on his face. ❝you two are sleeping in the living room tonight.

both mark and donghyuck turned their heads to renjun and gasped. ❝what!?

they are lying.❞ renjun breathed out a long sigh and made his way up the stairs. ❝don't be fooled by them.

after hearing his brother say that, sicheng was now fuming as he turned to face the two boys who just came back from the bar. ❝mind being angels for once and tell the truth?

donghyuck had a sheepish smile on as he rubbed his nape. ❝we thought it would be fun to play with you.

taeil stood up from the sofa while having his most sweetest smile and approached the two as he cracked his knuckles. ❝so, you guys having fun?

the two gulped simultaneously and quickly dropped in their knees, looking down the ground while asking forgive to their almighty principal moon. ❝we are deeply sorry for our irresponsible actions.

the japanese chuckled at the sight and placed his chin down to his lover's shoulder. ❝well, i'm happy that it's settled.

do you think they'll be coming home tonight?❞ doyoung questioned out of no where.

i mean, jaehyun did rent the bar.❞ taeil shrugged, leaving the two trembling boys there as he made his way to the kitchen to calm himself down. ❝maybe they will stay there?

doyoung was next to stand up from the sofa and ruffled both donghyuck's and mark's hair before following taeil inside the kitchen. to scary him probably. mark and donghyuck stayed kneeling for a couple of seconds and collapsed on the floor sighing the moment doyoung got inside the kitchen.