⌜ thirty eight ⌟

parking the car, jaehyun was the first one to come out and open the door from the backseat which the triplets came running out after

parking the car, jaehyun was the first one to come out and open the door from the backseat which the triplets came running out after. taeyong checked if they left anything behind the car and followed out after, catching jaehyun running after the triplets.

no taehyun!❞ jaehyun gasped, taking a turn and going after taehyun instead of taeho. ❝you're not supposed to carry yoon!

i am flying ah!❞ yoon shouted, letting his brother carry him as he opened his arms wide to feel the windy breeze.

seeing the two have fun, taeho decided to join and run to catch up to taehyun. ❝throw yoon to me!

turning his head around, taehyun boosted his speed up once he saw his daddy trailing behind him and that goes the same for taeho while yoon enjoyed the time of being carried. ❝catch him okay?

no one is throwing anyone!❞ jaehyun groaned, wondering where they get these crazy ideas. ❝put yoon down.

taeho, catch!

jaehyun had his mouth and eyes widened the moment he saw taehyun throwing yoon towards taeho he is some light leaf. ❝sweet holy mother of earth, yoon!

wee!❞ yoon chuckled as he just let himself fly in the air for a couple of minutes before taeho could catch him and run away from jaehyun. ❝i believe i can fly!

caught you.❞ taeho giggled and took a turn that almost made jaehyun slip.

while the mess was happening, taeyong leaned by the car with his mask and glasses on as he watched with pure amusement. he never knew jaehyun would struggle this hard in taking care of the kids. though, taeyong could see how much the kids were enjoying playing tag with their daddy meanwhile jaehyun wasn't happy one bit.

finally deciding to help, taeyong approached them and engulfed both taeho and yoon in a tight hug once they bumped him. jaehyun finally stopped running and went to get taehyun who's trying to escape from any scolding he would get from either his parents.

listen, this is not a playground to play in.❞ jaehyun breathed out, crouching down next to taeyong and gave the kids a look. ❝you need to behave. do you understand?

taeho finally placed yoon down who was pouting because he isn't flying anymore and taehyun went scooting close to taeho as he was scared to see jaehyun like that.

taeho the bravest bean as he was the only who answered jaehyun. ❝yes daddy.

kindly repeat what i just said?

with mumbles coming out from both taehyun's and yoon's mouths, taeho was the only one who got it clear. ❝this is not a playground to play in. you need to behave. do you understand?