⌜ seven ⌟

❝wakey wakey

wakey wakey..

the kids opened their eyes and smiled after seeing their papa first thing in the morning. making grabby hands, yoon threw his arms around taeyong's neck and taeho yawned, looking sleepy as he forced himself to sit down on the bed the three of them shared.

carrying yoon, taeyong squinted his eyes as find one angel missing. ❝where's taehyun?

with the two still so sleepy, none of them answered as they were busy fighting off sleep. taeyong then scanned his eyes on the bed and saw a bump at the edge, walking towards it and pulled the covers away only to see a very scary position of taehyun. the boy had half of his body off the bed and his arms were swinging down. it was surprising to see that he's still sleeping peacefully.

taeyong carefully placed yoon back down the bed and the baby immediately shut down and laid like a dead person down the bed. with that happening, taeho crawled towards his younger brother and squished him down the bed, sleeping on top of him. while they were at that, taeyong picked taehyun up and gave him a worried smile after seeing him wake up.

papa?

morning little bean.❞ taeyong said as he booped their noses together. his eyes went to the two and chuckled at the sight of them sleeping back again. ❝you two, wake up!

he slowly pulled taeho up from squishing yoon and then pinched the youngest's cheeks to wake him up. the two eventually woke up and looked up at taeyong with those sleepy eyes. they then frowned after seeing taehyun sleeping on taeyong's arms.

finding it very unfair on their part, the two looked at each other before glancing back up at taehyun. taking deep breaths, ❝woop woop!❞ they shouted in chorus.

successfully making taehyun wake up in panic, ❝firetruck where?!

they chuckled, knowing very well that taehyun would wake up to his favorite song from gaycity 123 which their babysitter yuta would jam all the time. taeyong then placed taehyun down and giggled when he saw him tackling the two boys that were laughing out loud, their high pitched, cute, baby voice echoing around the room.

come on, it's time to eat breakfast!❞ taeyong said with his cheerful voice and finally had caught the triplets' attention.

the babies then made their way down the bed and followed their papa out of the room, furrowing their brows seeing that it's too early for them to wake up.

yoon then gripped on taeyong's pajamas, ❝papa, why so early?

well,❞ he carried the youngest and flashed him a cute smile, also making yoon smile for no reason. ❝you are going to go on a trip with uncle yuta!

they then cheered, taehyun taeho being the loudest as he loved traveling most of the three. catching yuta watching tv at the living room, the triplets were about to run and tackle him but a voice from the kitchen caught their attention, making them curve to thw kitchen instead of going to yuta.