⌜ thirty ⌟

waking up in the morning seeing your beloved is always the best this that could happening in your morning. mark can fully relate to that. seeing donghyuck sleeping next to him, snoring cutely with his lips parted, and his beautiful tanned skin being hit my the sunlight that's getting inside from the window, mark can't help but admire the beautiful creature whom he calls as boyfriend.

he's so proud and happy that he finally gets to call lee donghyuck as his boyfriend, his sunshine, his love.

but someone just had to ruin his moment with his boyfriend.

mark lee!❞ jaehyun came barging inside the room at a wrong time and gasped when he saw the two cuddling.

mark then sent him a glare and motioned his hands to shoo jaehyun away and let them continue that beautiful moment they just had.

but jaehyun was stubborn and didn't leave them alone, instead he approach him. ❝mark help me.

mark groaned and whispered back, ❝what the heck? it's early in the morning.

i know and taeyong is still sleeping but i really need your help.❞ jaehyun said with the volume of his voice at its low volume and hands clasped as he was begging for mark to help him.

sighing, mark carefully removed donghyuck's arms around his neck and scooted away carefully from the tanned male. ❝what is it?

rubbing his nape, jaehyun flashed him a sheepish smile. ❝i lost the ring.

mark then widened his eyes in shocked. ❝you what!?

shouting was what mark regretted doing as he remembered donghyuck still sleeping. scanning his eyes inside the room, he wanted to ask where renjun is since the bed next to their was unused but there's a much more bigger problem than that.

mark crouched down next to donghyuck and placed a soft kiss on top of donghyuck's forehead before standing up and dragging jaehyun out of the room so he could shout at him freely.

where did you last place it?

but jaehyun thinks that there is still time to tease mark about what he did a while ago. wiggling his brows, ❝a loving boyfriend, i see.❞ he teased.

the canadian rubbed his palms on his face and clicked his tongue at jaehyun who's still joking at a time like this. ❝you're planning to propose today yet you lost the ring.

i placed it inside my bag i swear!❞ jaehyun said while raising his right hand. ❝but when i checked it today, it was gone.