⌜ two ⌟

taeyong couldn't hide the smile on his face as he saw their three-year-old triplets running towards their daddy

taeyong couldn't hide the smile on his face as he saw their three-year-old triplets running towards their daddy. he then diverted his attention up to the babysitter after admiring them for a good minite and passed the babysitter a smile.

i'm very sorry that you have to do this.❞ taeyong sighed, taking an envelope out from his bag and handed it to the babysitter.

the short male then shook his head as he accepted the envelope. ❝it's okay hyung, i had no classes today and it's always fun looking after the kids.

taeyong brought his hand up to the young babysitter's head and ruffled his hair, earning an annoyed sound from the younger. ❝you really love kids, do you renjun?

of course hyung!❞ renjun pouted as he combed his hair back to the way it was before. ❝the kids takes the stress away.

papa papa!❞ the shortest of the three, and also the youngest of the three, made grabby hand to taeyong. of course taeyong carried him up without any complains. ❝we and uncle injun were playing hide and seek!

the other two then snapped their heads towards their direction upon hearing the game they played a while ago when they were bored. ❝it was fun!

the youngest of the three pouted as he hugged his papa and gave his brothers a look. ❝i am the sad!

jaehyun raised a brow as he ran a hand through the youngest's hair, ❝why is that baby?

taehyun and taeho locked me inside the closet!❞ the youngest said, making some hand gestures. he then made an explosion sound and punched the air. ❝but yoon is a strong bean so he got out of the closet!

taehyun and taeho looked at each other and then back up at their youngest brother. ❝yoon cheated!

i did not!❞ the youngest pointed his small index finger at the two.

yoon was supposed to count up to two teen!❞ taeho said as he stomped his foot.

taehyun joined in stomping his foot as he found his brother cool in doing it and he too wanted to be cool. ❝but yoon only stopped at ten!

they looked so cute to even get serious at. but since jaehyun loved to join the fun, he too acted like he was mad at yoon for cheating. ❝jung yoonjae, what did i tell you about cheating?

the youngest in taeyong's arm looked down. ❝but daddy, i don't know what's next after ten. twenty?

easy.❞ the two brothers, standing, looked at each other with a smile on their faces before turning their other bother and shouting, ❝one teen!