⌜ thirty nine ⌟

❝jung jaehyun i swear to god if you don't wake up this instant—❞

jung jaehyun i swear to god if you don't wake up this instant—

what are you shouting about?❞ doyoung questioned the moment he got inside the house and couldn't believe how busy it was.

yuta and sicheng were there, taking care and dressing up the kids. renjun was there along with donghyuck to take care inside the kitchen. taeyong was walking around as he checked if everything was ready to go. his eyes scanning the living room, taeyong spotted doyoung waiting by the front door and was about to leave but taeyong called him out before he does leave.

doyoung!❞ taeyong greeted, but a frown was then shown to his face. ❝aren't you supposed to be picking up taeil hyung?

he didn't ask me to..❞ taking out his phone to check some messages, doyoung froze when he saw taeil sending him a message to pick him up an hour ago and he just read it now. ❝oh.

that cute, little harmful creature is going to kill him.

since you're now here, can i ask you to drive me to school?❞ taeyong clasped his hands together and gave doyoung one sweet smile. ❝jaehyun's not waking up and i need to go early since i still have some things to finalize along with other teachers.

sure.❞ doyoung said with a smile, honestly scared of what taeil would react if he sees him there.

taeyong sighed in relief and went running towards his shared room with jaehyun, not opening it and stayed outside just to shout what he needed to say. ❝jaehyun i'm going first! meet you at school and please get ready sleepy head! it's your graduation day.

with that, taeyong went sprinting back down to doyoung and quickly made his way out of the house after giving his last instructions to yuta. he kissed the triplets goodbye who's also sleepy just like their daddy who's probably still sleeping. honestly, taeyong won't be shocked anymore if jaehyun gets late during his graduation ceremony.

it's probably fine. he is an honor student and also the student council president, save the best for last.

let's go.❞ taeyone grabbed doyoung's arm and went out of their house which they have just moved in last week.

renjun and donghyuck are the ones managing the kitchen, taeyong just hopes that they won't burn the kitchen just like what jaehyun seriously did together with taeho who's enjoying watching his daddy panicking in the highest level.

inside the room where jaehyun was peacefully sleeping, he can't help but be disturbed by the ruckus downstairs. he opened his eyes to space out for a good minute before streching his arms and legs with a loud yawn. the graduation ceremony starts in the late afternoon and taeyong is in a hurry when it's still actually..