6

EDITED

"We are BTS bunny"

Taehyung said.

Everyone was quiet. Jungkook looked up at Jin and Jin looked back at Jungkook.

"Jin hyung is it true?» Jungkook asked with big doe eyes.

"Yes, Jungkook it is"

Jungkook was silent. Everybody just kept looking at each other.

"OMG SO COOOOOL" Jungkook shouted while dancing a little dance with his hands and wiggling is butt. Everyone was shocked but also reviled.

"Eeeehm aren't you mad that we didn't tell you" Jimin asked.

"Haha let the kid be happy, can't you see his having fun wiggling his ass on the chair"

Yoongi said.

"Yeah, he could be a lap dancer" Hoseok said with a smirk.

Jungkook stopped what he was doing and asked

"What's a lap dancer?"

"Omg, he doesn't know what a lap dancer is" Hoseok said

"Hey, Jin why can't you show what a lap dance is" Namjoon said smirking.

"Guys I don't understand, what is a lap dance?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't need to know, you're to innocent" Taehyung said

"But still i wanna know. Please tell mee" Jungkook asked while looking at everyone with his big cute eyes.

"No Jungkook it's nothing okay. Now eat your food and the rest of you better shut up!" Jin said angry.

While everyone was eating Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung. This is the first time he has talked to Jungkook without a harsh tone.

"Ey, Jungkook did you just checked out Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"N-o, I was..ehm...looking at the trees outside the w-window, ye-ah"

"Yeah let's just say that" Jimin said with a wink.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and he was looking back at Jungkook with a little smile. He felt butterflies in his stomach. Jungkook just wanted to scream but instead he just smiled back. Maybe he's not that bad?