45

EDITED (Short chapter. Sorry that it's almost the same as chapter 43) 

Jungkook woke up by the sunlight shining on his face. He cover his face with the blanket and started searching for Taehyung. He then realized that Taehyung wasn't there so he panicked and sat up looking everywhere around his room. He didn't find him and got up looking into the bathroom connected to his bedroom. Taehyung wasn't there either so he walked over to his night table and picked up his phone ready to call Taehyung, when the smell of pancakes and egg hit his nose. He smiled realizing where Taehyung was. He looked at himself in the mirror noticing the hickeys on his neck. He remembered what happened last night and blushed. He decided to take a shower and get ready for the day.

When he came out of the shower he grabbed some some clothes and got dressed. He then walked down to the kitchen where Taehyung was just standing in Jungkook's sweatpants.

"Did you take my sweatpants?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung turned around and smiled at the sight of his boyfriend. For some reason Jungkook was glowing more today than normal.

"Yes they are more comfortable than jeans"

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook waist and kissed his forehead making Jungkook. They both stayed like that for a while before Taehyung want back to making breakfast.

"Your such a husband material" Jungkook said giggling.

"Hmm your husband?"

Jungkook blushed and looked down at his fingers. After some minutes Taehyung was done making breakfast and placed the food on two plates. He walked over to his mate and served him.

"Bon appetite" Taehyung said with a french accent.

Jungkook giggled and started eating. His eyes went wide before he stuffed the food inside his mouth. Taehyung looked at Jungkook before chuckling and started eating. Taehyung was eating his beacon when he notice that Jungkook was still glowing, he wonder why and decided just to ask Namjoon later.

"Hyung this is so good omg" Jungkook said with a lot of food in his mouth and stamping his feet like a baby.

"I'm glad you like it kookie"

They both continued eating and soon they were both full and talking laughing about silly things.