25

Jungkook came out of his room wearing the colored Jin picked out for him.

"Finally you got some pants on" Namjoon said laughing

"Don't laugh I didn't even know you guys where coming" Jungkook said still embarrassed.

"It's okay it's not like Namjoon has done better" Jin said coming out of the kitchen.

«What do you mean?»

"Do you remember when you were gonna meet my parents for the first time and you opened

the door wearing only you're boxers" Jin said and everyone started laughing.

"Why you gotta expose me like that, i'm trying to forget that day" Namjoon whined.

"Hyung how can you even do that? Didn't you know they were coming» Jungkook asked laughing too much.

"Oh come on his brain is like toilet paper» Jin replied back

"Excuse me SEOKJIN but i'm the smartest one here"

«Don't raise you're voice at me"

"I'm sorry honey" Namjoon apologize.

"Sometimes they act like a married couple" Jimin whispered to Jungkook, still laughing.

«Agree and I'm gonna get some breakfast» Jungkook ran into the kitchen with a Taehyung following after him.

Taehyung walked behind Jungkook hugging him from behind.

«You're clingy, do you know that»

«Well yes, but you secretly like it»

«What if I don't»

Taehyung quickly turned Jungkook around and lifted him up, gently placing him on the counter standing between his legs.

"Don't play smart Jungkook I could make you submit to me just by blinking" Taehyung said

his voice dropping.

"H-hyung I need to eat breakfast"

"Your breakfast can wait»

Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook hips bringing him closer and softly kiss him on his lips.

Jungkook kissed back, his arms going around Taehyung's neck.

"Hey Jungkook do yo-WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HER!" Jimin shouted scaring both Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I'm kissing my boyfriend, you got a problem with that"

"No, Taehyung but not on the kitchen counter, imagen making food there after. Gross" Jimin shivers and walked out of the kitchen.

"JIN HYUNG TAEHYUNG IS ABOUT TO FUCK JUNGKOOK ON THE COUNTER" Jimin shouted.

"NOT IF I STOP THEM»

They could hear Jin feets walked towards the kitchen. They looked at each other, Taehyung smiling nervously.

"Tae you're in big trouble" Jungkook said, jumping off the counter. He grabbed his breakfast and walked the other way out of the kitchen.

«So Tae, what has gotten you so horny lately?»