13

EDITED

Right now Jungkook and Taehyung were laughing enjoying their time at the burger place.

«You should have been there when Jin and Namjoon met. I've never seen something so funny»

«What happed?»

«So Jin was walking with a basket of flower and suddenly Namjoon came out of no where on a bike and scared the living shit out of Jin.» Taehyung couldn't stop laughing at the memory.

«Namjoon then crashed into a chair and fell over. Jin then ran over to Namjoon to help him but when he was gonna help Namjoon up, Jin fell on top of Namjoon and they bumped their head»

When Taehyung was done telling the story they were both laughing so hard tears started to form. And it didn't look like their laughing would stop because each time they looked at each other they cracked into a laughing fit.

«Oh wow, I wish I could see that» Jungkook said still laughing.

Taehyung sighed and looked out of the window. He then looked back at Jungkook who was currently eating fries. Taehyung smiled at the cute bunny in front of him. When Jungkook noticed he smiled and both of them kept looking at each other.

«Honestly you're really pretty» Jungkook blurted out.

«Well thank you, so are you» Taehyung said smirking.

After a while they decided to head home, but they ended up having a fight about who should pay.

«I think I should pay because you showed me the restaurant» Jungkook protested

«But I brought you here» Taehyung said blocking Jungkook from the counter.

The waitress behind the counter kept giggling while listening to Jungkook and Taehyung bickering.

«So it is only fair if I pay»

«Wait, is that a puppy?» Taehyung asked

«Haha very fun, I won't belive that»

«Okay, your choice. Oh my it's so small»

Jungkook couldn't resist and turned around, but to his surprise there was actually a small puppy there. He walked up and asked the owner if he could pet the puppy. The owner replayed with a nod and Jungkook bent down and started petting the puppy.

While Jungkook was petting the dog Taehyung took out his wallet and paid fast. He gave the waitress a tip with a smile.

He then walked up to Jungkook who was still playing with puppy. Then the owner had to leave.

«Well let me go and pay»

«I already paid hun» Taehyung said

«Next time I'm paying» Jungkook said and walked towards the door.

«After you» He said while opening the door for Taehyung.

«Oh what a gentleman you are» Taehyung said giggling.

«Only for you»

Taehyung shook his head and reached his elbow out, Jungkook held Taehyung elbow and they started walking.

It was late and not many people were out. The starts were stinging bright so did the moon. Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder while they were walking slowly.

«There's a huge field not far away, wanna go there» Jungkook asked Taehyung.

«I would love too»