37

EDITED

"Let's all transform into our wolves"

They all looked at each other before looking and Namjoon. Everyone seems to agree happily.

«Jin can we eat first, I'm starving» Jungkook whined.

«I knew you were gonna ask, there is food in the kitchen»

Jungkook ran to the kitchen excitedly.

«His like a kid when they see candy» Jin said shaking his head.

«Good luck with that Taehyung» Namjoon said petting Taehyung back.

«And what exactly does that mean» Taehyung asked looking at Namjoon.

Both Jin and Namjoon chuckled at Taehyung question.

«Wow! This is good» They all heard from the kitchen.

«Jungkook don't finish everything» Jin shouted

«I can't promise anything» Came from the kitchen.

«This boy» Jin said standing up. He walked to the kitchen and there he saw Jungkook stuffing his mouth full.

When Jungkook was done eating, they all walked out to the backyard and walked into a forest not far from Jin's house. Taehyung and Jungkook was walking slower than the others.

«You look cute while smiling, I should make you smile more» Taehyung said.

«I wouldn't mind that»

The others had already transformed into their wolves, waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook.

It took some time for the rest of them to notice that Taehyung and Jungkook had arrived but when they did they all ran over to them.

Jungkook looked at them and smiled. Jimin walked over to Jungkook and he sat on his knees petting Jimin softly.

«Jimin, your wolf is so beautiful» Jungkook said.

While Jungkook was busy petting Jimin, Taehyung shifted. He walked over to Jungkook and jumped on him.

«Tae..your wolf is heavy» Jungkook begged. Taehyung started licking Jungkook's face.

"Kook shift so we all can run together" Namjoon mind linked Jungkook.

Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung away and transformed into his wolf.

(They are gonna talk thought mind link)

«After all the times I've seen you're wolf, it still surprise me how pretty it is» Jin said

«Yes, it's unfair and look at Taehyung. His huge» Jimin said.

«Huge as in what Jimin» Taehyung asked.

Jimin jumped on Taehyung playfully.

«Pervert»

«Shall we run» Namjoon asked.

They all howled and started run. The wind blowing trough their fur while running. They arrived to a corn filed where they decided to rest.

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung and playfully attacked him. They started chasing each other until they started getting tired. They laid down close to each other, Jungkook on top of Taehyung. They were all resting until an unfamiliar scent caught their nose.