43

EDITED 

Taehyung and Jungkook woke up and they both walked down to the kitchen. On the way Jungkook got a notification and he's eye lit up.

"OMG OMG MAMAMOO JUST HAD A COME BACK" Jungkook said jumping around.

"Mamamoo...isn't that the girl group" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook like his crazy.

"THAT GIRL GROUP!! THEY ARE AMAZING" Jungkook shouted and sat down on the chair near him. He started watching their new music video HIP after watching it he was just sitting there without saying a word.

«I've been blessed» Jungkook said

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and walked over to the fridge and opened it. He found some ingredients and started making egg and bacon for both of them

Jungkook got up and walked over to Taehyung. He leaned closer to Taehyung placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder. They both stayed quiet while Taehyung was cooking. When Taehyung finished he asked Jungkook to get plates and they both sat down and started eating.

"This is so good!" Jungkook said with a lot of food in his mouth.

Taehyung just smiled and thanked him. They both continued eating, laughing and just enjoying each others presence.

They both finished eating and putted their plates down in the sink. Then they decided to watch a movie. In the middle of the movie Jungkook felt himself getting hot

«Tae, I don't feel good» Jungkook said while laying down on the couch.

«Maybe the egg or bacon was expired. Let me go and check the pack» Taehyung got up and into the kitchen. Suddenly Jungkook got pain in his stomach.

«It's not expired, may-« Taehyung got cut of with Jungkook's scent hitting his nose

«Jungkook, why is your scent stronger than normal" Taehyung asked clueless

Jungkook just whimpered.

«Then what could it be?» Taehyung asked getting closer to Jungkook.

«Tae, I think my heat just started»