20

EDITED

Jungkook quickly ran out of the classroom when school was done. He texted the group chat saying he went home. He stopped at a store and decided to get things for the sleep over. He grabbed a basked and walked around the shop.

He grabbed 2 bags of chips, some soda, a some different candies. He walked over to where the they sell ice cream. He grabbed to cons of ice cream. He then thought about what they should eat for dinner.

He grabbed his phone and asked the group chat what they should have for dinner.

GROUP CHAT

Wired elephants

Babykoo: Are you guys gonna eat before you come here?

PrinceJin: Well are you gonna make something? Or do you want me to make something?

Babykoo: I don't know, we could order pizza?

ChimChim: That sounds good.

Babykoo: So does everyone agree with pizza?

ChimChim: Yes

Guccipro: Yeeeeeeeh

PrincesseJin: Yes

Jdance: It's a yes from me and Yoongi.

ChimChim: Wait you two are together without me??!

Jdance: Sorry boo

Jungkook chuckled and looked over all the items. He then walked over to self checkout.

After paying he walked out of the shop and checked the time. He still had some time before they come so he quickly walked home.

When he arrived he opened the door and walked in. He placed all the groceries on the kitchen counter and washed his hands.

He started cleaning the house, making everything ready. Jungkook didn't notice that the time. A knock was heard and he dropped the things in his hand and ran over to the door and opened it.

Outside Taehyung was standing with a bag on his back and a lollipop in his mouth.

«Hi» Taehyung said with a smirk.

«Hi» Jungkook said shyly.

Jungkook stepped out of the way so Taehyung could pass. He was about to close the door when he heard someone shout or more like Hoseok's shout. He giggled at the sight. Jimin was sitting on Hoseok's back and Yoongi waddled behind them in a huge jacket.

From the other side Namjoon and Seokjin were walking both of them holding pizza boxes.

«You brought pizza?» Jungkook asked.

«Yeh, knowing you. You've already bought a lot of stuff so I decided to bring pizza»

«But I was planning on buying it» Jungkook whined and closed the door when everyone was inside.

«Sorry, but I beat you» Jin smiled and put the boxes of pizza on the kitchen table.

Jungkook whined walked into the living room. Just then he realized how tired he was from cleaning the house. He fell down on the couch while the rest of the boys were looking at him.

«Tired already? The party just started» Jimin said giggling.

«Ye ye» Jungkook mumbled before getting up.

«Why don't we all change to pjs?» Hoseok said excitedly.

«That sounds fun» Jungkook said and got up.

«Theres a bathroom to the left down the hallway, and then one upstairs to the right» Jungkook said and walked to his room, Taehyung slowly following after.

The rest of the boys watched as Taehyung followed Jungkook.

«This is gonna be an interesting night» Yoongi said for the first time since he arrived.