27

EDITED

Taehyung and Jimin was walking around in the park, enjoying the warm weather.

"Don't you think it's wired?"

"What's weird?"

"That the last time Jungkook got his heat was when he found out he was an omega and he takes suppressants"

"Well i don't blame him, when an omega is in heat their scent get stronger and Jungkook is a white wolf. His scent is already strong from before so imagen how strong his scent is

when he's in heat" Jimin said looking at Taehyung

"But isn't taking suppressants dangerous?"

"Not really it's supposed to help omegas in heat if they don't have a mate or if they are not ready to mate with someone."

"Soooo if Jungkook gets his heat, I could mate with him?»

"Only if Jungkook approves. You can't mate with Jungkook if he doesn't want to, that's just something you gotta remember if Jungkook get his heat"

"I won't mate with him if he doesn't want to"

"That's good, don't cheat on him either if he's not ready" Jimin said with a serious tone.

"Relax i'm not gonna do it"

"I'm not gonna relax, you where the biggest fuck boy at our school. Let us no forget that you literally hated him when you to first met and suddenly you to got together."

"Well after thinking a lot I found out that I did not have any reason to hate him and when I found out he was my mate I kind off just fell in love with him"

"Did your wolf fall in love with Jungkook or did you" Jimin stopped and looked at Taehyung.

"Well yes he's my mate"

"Your so stupid Taehyung. Did your wolf fall in love with Jungkook or did you because if your only listening to your wolf then it's better to let him go now than letting him stay just so he can get hurt"

"But how do I know if I fell in love with him?"

"Your asking me this now!?" Jimin shouted

"Yeah"

"Well I met Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung before I knew they were my mats, and after spending a lot of time with them this feeling came that I couldn't describe. I felt cozzy and bubbly inside every time they talked to me, and when they complimented me I felt like melting. And that's when I realize that i've fallen in love with both of them." Jimin's eyes were shining while talking.

"What i'm saying Tae you should spend more time with Jungkook alone and not only with us. Take him on a date or something and if you feel like he's something more than just your mate well there you have your answer. But if you feel like his nothing more than just your mate then it's no reason to be with him."

"Thank you Jimin hyung I don't know what I would have done without you" Taehyung said and hugged Jimin.

"Your welcome, what are best friends for"

"I'm lucky to have you as my best friend"