16

«Wait won't our scent get stronger if you mark me"

"Yes, I think so»

"Okay..you can mark me"

"Are you sure Jungkook?"

"Yes, i'm sure hyung" Jungkook said giggling.

Taehyung smiled his bright boxy smile. Jungkook smiled back at him, showing my bunny smile.

"You really look like a bunny when you smile»

Jungkook smiled and looked at Taehyung.

"You can mark me now hyung"

"Are you really sure Jungkook? I don't want to do something you'll regret"

"I'm sure hyung»

Taehyung smiled his eyes turning silver. He looked down at Jungkook's neck before leaning in. Jungkook was holding his breath closing his eyes. He could feel Taehyung's lips on his neck. He kissed Jungkook's neck gently before sinking his wolf teeth into Jungkook's neck.

"I want you to mark me to Jungkook"

"Really?"

"Yes"

Jungkook blush and leaned into Taehyungs neck. He kissed it softly just like Taehyung did. Then he sank his teeth into Taehyung's neck.

"Jungkook your glowing»

«The same with you Taehyung»

"Woah is that our mate mark" Taehyung said looking at the mark on Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's looked at Taehyung mark and smiled touching his own mark.

«It's really pretty» Jungkook said with a smile.

«It really is»

Taehyung said bringing Jungkook closer to him kissing his lips softly. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying being close.

Later that day

Right now Jungkook and Taehyung is walking down the street talking about who knows. They were on their way to Jungkook's house.

«I wonder if my parents are home» Jungkook said opening the door to his house. He let Taehyung go in first before he closed the door.

«MOM? DAD?» Jungkook shouted but got no replay

He sighed sadly but then got happy when he felt arms around his waist and a kiss on his cheek.

«If you want, you can sleep over»

«Is it okay for you?»

«Yes, of course»

«Are you hungry?» Jungkook asked walking to the kitchen. He then opens the fridge and scanned it before looking over at Taehyung.

«Just a little bit»

«Well I have blueberry waffle mix, pasta salad and pizza. Which one would you like»

«You can choose honey»

«I'm craving waffles » Jungkook said grabbing the waffle mix. He then walked over to the counter and made everything ready. Taehyung walked over to Jungkook.

«Where are the plates?»

«It's in the top locker»

Taehyung grabbed two plates and two glasses. He put them on the on the table and walked back to Jungkook.

«Anything else you need help with»

«Could you take out a drink from the fridge»

«Sure»

Taehyung quickly opened the fridge and scanned the fridge.

«Are you the one drinking all banana milk»

«Ah, yes it is»

Taehyung grabbed a carton with banan milk and strawberry milk.

«You sure do have a lot of milk»

«Milk is healthy» Jungkook said coming out of the kitchen with a palte full of waffles, he then ran back to the kitchen and got out some strawberry jam.

They both sat down and started eating.

«Damn the waffles are delicious» Taehyung said grabbing another one.

«I make the best waffles»

«Hell yeh you do»

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung and brought his phone out of his pocket. He took a picture og Taehyung with strawberry jam on the side of his lips.

Jungkook then placed his phone down on the table and reach for napkin. He gently wiped away the jam on Taehyung's cheek.

«Cute» Jungkook said and went back to eating his waffle

«Your the cute wine here»

When they were done eating the cleaned up and want to Jungkook's room.

«Before you even say anything, your sleeping here on the bed»Jungkook said making his bed

Taehyung chuckled and took off his shirt. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and a shade of pink started appearing on his face. He looked away and continued making his bed. He then went under the cover and patted the bed.

Taehyung walked to the bed and went under the cover. He reached over to Jungkook and brought him closer. They quickly fell asleep.