34

EDITED (Short chapter) 

Jungkook and Taehyung left the beach after some time. They soon reached Jungkook's house. Jungkook kept thinking about everything that happened this night. He couldn't help but smile.

«Your cheek is gonna hurt from smiling too much» Taehyung said, stopping the car.

He walked out of the car ready to open the door for Jungkook, but he was too late. Jungkook was already stepping out of the car.

«Not this time»

Taehyung sighed and wrapped his left arm around Jungkook's shoulder. They walked up to Jungkook's front door.

"Thank you for taking me out Tae»

«Thank you for going out with me» Taehyung replied back.

Jungkook leans on the door and looks at Taehyung.

«It looks like you're waiting for a kiss»

«What if I am»

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's waist and brought him closer. He kissed Jungkook passionately, Jungkook kissing back. When they were out of breath they parted. Both slightly blushing.

"I have something for you" Taehyung took something out of his pocket. It was a beautiful silver necklace with a golden pendant.

"Tae..it's beautiful. You didn't have to buy it. Wasn't this expensive»

Taehyung just smiled. He turned Jungkook around placed the necklace around Jungkook neck.

«Thank you» Jungkook said.

«My pleasure»