10

EDITED

After Jungkook was done with his class he started looking for Jimin. He started searching everywhere around the school, in the bathroom, classrooms, the canteen, the roof but he was no where to find.Jungkook walked to the school garden where he saw him with the rest of the boys.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Jungkook" Hoseok said with a smile

"Hey Jungkook, why did you link me to ask about true blood alpha?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook was frozen. He looked at the rest of them until he noticed that Taehyung wasn't there.

"Where is Taehyung?"

"He's with some girl, but don't change the subject. Why did you ask?" Now it was Jin who asked.

"I'm Just curious."

"Hmmmm, okay" Namjoon said suspicious.

After an awkward silence Taehyung came with swollen lips and messy hair. What happened to him?

"Hey, guys sorry I was just with this girl" He said smirking.

"Haha, how was she?" Yoongi asked

"She was amaz-guys do you smell that scent?" Taehyung suddenly ask.

"What sec- oh your right. It smells like strawberry and chocolate" Namjoon said sniffing around.

Jungkook started sweating a little, hopefully they don't think it was him. Because he forgot to take his scent pills today.

"The smell is just getting stronger and stronger" Taehyung said his eyes getting silver.

People started smelling the scent, sniffing around to find the person who smelled like this. Jungkook start getting even more stressed which caused the scent to get stronger.

"It has to be an omega" Yoongi said.

«Do you think the omega is in heat?" Namjoon asked

"No, all the alphas and betas would go crazy" Jin said.

"Hyungs" Jungkook whispered.

Jimin and Jin looked at Jungkook before releasing where the smell comes from.

"OH SHIT! WE NEED TO GO!" Jin hyung said.

He was about to grab Jungkook's arm when he hear a loud growl

"LET HIM STAY!»

_________________________________

Another update!

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Have a nice day!<3