•One•

Adachi Yuto was known as the player at his old high school. Girls were constantly fawning over him, talking about how amazing he looked and how they wished they could be the current girl he was doing. He was part of the baseball team, and part of the most popular group. He would have been a senior, if it weren't for the sudden change of schools.
His father was always dragging his family with him. Their current location was in Japan, moving back to his birth town. Until the last few weeks of summer, he thought it would be a good idea to move to Korea. Yuto was pissed. He would have to leave behind his legacy at his school.
His dad knew about his popularity, not knowing how he was able to get it though. He had a younger sister, who he felt like he needed to always protect. She was barely entering her last year in grade school, before she would start middle school. He had almost cried when he realized how old she had gotten.
They lived in a small neighborhood, the area being good for his sister. There were plenty of kids her age that she had a chance to be friends with. Yuto on the other hand, was having more trouble than he thought. His first day at his new school was coming up, and he didn't know how to feel about it. His father assured him it would be fine, and the school had a great team he should take part in. he only nodded, taking his food up to his room. He was texting a girl who he had to leave back in Japan, and he was telling her how much he missed her, when his door opened.
He looked up, clicking his phone off. His little sister walked in, smiling at him. "Did you eat?" he smiled softly, nodding. She walked to him, letting him pull her to his lap. She looked at him, brushing the hair from his face. "Are you nervous for school?" Yuto shook his head.
"Why would i be nervous? It's just school." she giggled, looking away. "Are you nervous?" he leaned down, getting her attention.
"I don't know." she mumbled. Yuto frowned, furrowing his brows.
"Why are you nervous?" she shrugged.
"Because i don't know any of the kids." Yuto laughed.
"What about all the kids you talked to?" she smiled.
"Well, what if i don't have a class with them? Everyone says this year will be hard, and i heard that some of the boys try to date you." he coughed, not liking the idea of her dating at all. He knew all the boys wanted one thing, and one thing only. And he may or may not be one of those boys.
"If any boy tries to do anything to you, i'll take care of them." she glared up at him.
"You can't hurt a kid." Yuto snorted.
"Sure i can." she rolled her eyes, jumping off him. She walked to the door, turning back to him.
"Don't be nervous. I'm sure you're going to have a lot of friends." she walked out, closing the door behind her. He smiled, shaking his head. His sister was always the person who could calm his nerves. He sighed, flopping on the bed. He drummed his fingers on his desk, hoping it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.
He told himself he'd be back to his old self, and there would be a whole new set of girls for him to go through. His phone chimed, a message from the girl. He looked at it, a smirk playing on his face.