•Four•

Wooseok threw on his beanie, grabbing his school bag. His parents had just gotten back from whatever vacation they were at, quietly watching him walk out. "Have a good day." his mother said dryly. He only nodded, closing the door behind him. He got into his car, throwing his bag into the back seat.
He stopped at a small cafe, flirting his way into getting a half price drink. The girl only giggled, blushing when she handed him a small cup. When he got to school, he sighed, grabbing his headphones from his cup holder. He plugged them into his phone, before making his way into the school.
The girls all stared at him, whispering about how good he always managed to look. He walked into class, seeing someone in his usual seat. He rolled his eyes, walking up to them. "Your in my seat." the boy looked up at him, eyes narrowed slightly. Wooseok didn't recognize him, but in that moment, he didn't really care.
Hyunggu walked over to them, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Wooseok, this is Yuto. he's new." Wooseok looked back at him.
"Well, he's in my seat." Hyunggu sighed, pulling him away.
"Come sit with me for today." Wooseok rolled his eyes again, walking away. Hyunggu said something to the boy, before making his way over to him. "What's wrong with you today?" Wooseok glared at him.
"Long morning." Hyunggu rolled his eyes this time.
"Long morning? Or you walked out when your parents talked to you kind of morning?" Wooseok took a drink of his coffee, not saying anything. Hyunggu sighed, patting his back. "Be nice to the boy. He's new and doesn't know." wooseok nodded, bouncing his knee up and down.
The class went by like normal, and when the lunch bell rang, everyone stood up. Wooseok walked over to the trash can, throwing his cup away. He turned back, seeing everyone gathered around the new boy. He rolled his eyes again, grabbing his bag and walking away. He didn't know why, but something about him rubbed him the wrong way. As long as he stayed out of Wooseok's way, he'd be fine.
He was walking down the hall later that day, when he saw him talking to the girl Wooseok had the night before. He was smirking at her, leaning down to whisper in her ear. She giggled, smacking his chest like she would do to him. He walked over to them, putting his arm around her. She jumped, looking up at him. "Wooseok, have you met Yuto yet?" her voice had an annoyingly high pitch to it.
Wooseok glared up at him, not liking the way he was looking at him. "Yeah, he sat in my seat in class." the boy rolled his eyes, looking away from him. Wooseok narrowed his eyes, turning to the girl.
"You ready to go?" she furrowed her brows.
"Where?" he smirked slightly.
"I was going to take you out." she smiled, looking back to the boy.
"Oh, i was going to go with Yuto today." he glanced to the boy, to see him with his arms crossed, a smirk on his face. Wooseok rolled his eyes, letting her go.
"Okay, have fun." he turned, walking away. He could hear them talking, anger building up in him. He didn't know why, but he was starting to feel threatened by him. He made his way to practice, throwing on his shorts and loose shirt. Hyunggu was watching, knowing he was pissed.
"What's wrong now?" Wooseok glared at him, slamming the locker closed. Hyunggu only raised his brow.
"I don't like the new kid." he snorted.
"Wooseok, it's only been a day." Wooseok rolled his eyes, walking away.
"Still. I don't like the way he looks." hyunggu laughed.
"Is it because he's taking all the girls you left behind?" Wooseok glared at him.
"Why would i be mad about that? I left them for a reason." Hyunggu scoffed, shaking his head.
"So why did you look so pissed when he was talking to Anne?" Wooseok ignored him, making his way onto the field. Hyojong ran up at to him, smiling.
"Wooseok! You actually made it today." He shoved him, running to get a ball. They kicked it to each other, Yanan and Shinwon soon joining. They talked a little, mostly about who they were dating. Wooseok felt sort of lonely in his group of friends who all seemed to be dating each other.
He put the thought aside, knowing he wouldn't be able to handle a real relationship. He was practicing, when he saw a cute little cheerleader who was eyeing him from other side. He winked at her, causing her to turn and put her hand over her chest. Hyunggu snorted, slinging his arm around him. "Back to flirting now are we?" Wooseok shoved him away, running to get the ball from Hyojong.
•••••••
He closed the door to his house, the cheerleader under his arm. He made sure to look around, seeing his parents not there again. He leaned down, pressing his lips against hers. She held the back of his head, letting him lift her into the air. She let out a small laugh. As much as he wished he could ignore it, his mind wouldn't stop showing the new boy.
He groaned, wondering why his mind thought now was a good time to be thinking about him. After all was said and don, he closed his eyes, trying to ignore the arms that slowly wrapped around him.