•Six•

It was official. Wooseok hated the new boy. He would try to flirt his way into getting a girl into bed, but they would reject him. The name Yuto always seemed to drip from their mouths like honey. He hated it. He was supposed to be the one who takes them home, not the other. He had enough, when he saw him flirting with the small cheerleader he would take home a lot lately.
She was giggling, putting her hands on his chest. He smirked, saying something lowly. Wooseok rolled his eyes, standing up. They were at lunch, a cup of water in his hand. He walked to the trash near them, making sure to be as close as he could. He pretended to trip, throwing the water all over him. His head snapped up to his, glaring at him. "Oops." he said sarcastically.
"What the fuck is your problem?" he wiped the water from his face, standing up. Wooseok smirked, throwing the cup in the trash.
"I slipped." The boy rolled his eyes, stepping closer.
"You slipped?" Wooseok nodded. He scoffed, looking him up and down. Wooseok stepped away, going to class. The boy glared at him, sitting back down while drying himself. The days went on like that, Wooseok finding more and more things to piss the boy off. He didn't know why, but it felt nice to see him glaring at him.
Until one day. They were all sitting outside, Wooseok talking to some girl under his arm. He had been trying to get her to agree to go out with him for weeks. Yuto walked by, smiling at something on his phone. The girl perked up, calling his name. Wooseok furrowed his brows, wondering what was going on. "Yuto! Are we still on for today?"
He turned, smiling at her. "Of course. Where at?" she blushed, twirling her hair.
"I thought we agreed at my place?" he nodded, glancing to Wooseok. His smile vanished, glaring at him. Wooseok did the same, turning away. When he was gone, he turned to the girl.
"What are you and him doing?" she only giggled, looking at the floor.
"He said he was going to take me out tonight. He thought i had the most beautiful eyes." he scoffed, letting her go. She looked at him confused. He walked to Yuto, shoving his shoulder. He turned, giving him a disgusted face.
"Do you have a problem?" he said again. Wooseok ignored him, walking to practice. Anger was clear in his game, because he would shove the boys to the floor half the time. The coach called practice early, calling him over.
"Wooseok, everything okay?" he nodded, taking a drink from his water. The coach eyed him, not saying anything else. He got dressed into his regular clothes, making his way to his car. He saw the boy against a black mustang, making out with the girl from earlier. Wooseok rolled his eyes, getting into his own car.
He opened the door to his house, seeing his parents in the kitchen. They glanced to him, watching as he grabbed a water. They sighed, not saying anything. He made his way into his room, collapsing on his bed. He didn't know why the boy irked him so much. He closed his eyes, hoping to fall asleep without a problem.