• Thirty Seven •

Yuto was busy putting Wooseok's hoodie on, he couldn't see his gaze on him. He sat back, looking over at him. He furrowed his brow, holding back a smile. "What?" he shook his head, moving to sit closer. Yuto chuckled, moving to let him lay his head on his shoulder. He was playing with their hands, the taller watching him.

"Babe?" he asked. Yuto looked at him, raising his brow.

"Yes?" he sighed, sitting up.

"I don't know. I feel like we haven't really...talked." Yuto furrowed his brows.

"Talked?" he nodded. "About?" he shrugged, looking back at him.

"I don't know. Anything." Yuto sighed also.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" he shrugged again, making Yuto laugh. "Wow, you want to talk, but you don't know about what?" he nodded, holding back his smile.

"Just tell me something." Yuto sighed, falling more in his seat.

"Ugh...my mom," Wooseok sat up more, not wanting to miss a word. "When i was little, she used to tell me a bunch of things, and to this day, i still live by them." Wooseok raised his brow.

"What are they?" he chuckled, playing with the small ring on his middle finger.

"One of them is that if you cheat, you better switch some answers so it doesn't make it obvious." Wooseok laughed, the sound making Yuto's heart race faster. "Two, never judge people until you know the whole story." he looked up at him. "Three, if you get into a fight, you better not throw the first punch. If you lose, you get in trouble, but if you win, you get congratulated."

Wooseok smiled, reaching over to hold his hand. "She sounded fun." he nodded, looking up at him.

"Four.... if you get into a relationship, it has to be because you actually love the other person, not because you think you love them." Wooseok stared at him for a moment, mind processing what he said. Yuto looked away, not wanting to see him when he understood.

"That's pretty deep." he laughed, nodding his head. It was quiet for a moment, before Wooseok tightened the grip. "When did you know?" Yuto raised his brow.

"Know what?" he shrugged, not meeting his eye.

"That you liked me?" Yuto sighed, mind instantly replaying the moment he had realized. He looked back at him, giving him a soft smile.

"Remember when i left school early that one day to meet Akari's teacher? Right before my dad got back?" he thought for a moment, before nodding. "And how that night, you asked if i was tired because i hadn't slept in a while?" he nodded again. "Well, when we were laying together, it just sort of hit me. I was about to fall asleep, and i remembered being so scared, because i thought you would leave me after."

Wooseok furrowed his brows, moving closer to him. "Scared?" he nodded. "That i'd leave you?" he nodded again. Wooseok sighed, pulling him into a hug. Yuto wrapped his arms around him, burying his head into his shoulder. "You know i wouldn't have." Yuto shook his head.

"I was an asshole. I would have left me." Wooseok chuckled, pulling him away.

"Well, i didn't." Yuto looked at him, eyes searching his face.

"How did you know?" he laughed, a sigh leaving his lips.

"I honestly don't know." Yuto furrowed his brows. Wooseok sat back, hand still in his. "It was just...all the little things. Like how you take care of Akari like she's your daughter. Or how you were worried about her and her life instead of yours." Yuto smiled. "And how you just...seemed to light up a room." Yuto snorted.

"I light up a room?" he nodded, looking at him.

"You just have this...vibe that just drew me in. that night also was when i knew i was screwed." Yuto laughed, shaking his head.

"And to think we used to not be able to be in the same room together." Wooseok laughed, nodding his head.

"But i'm glad we got over that." Yuto nodded also, looking at him. They were quiet for a moment, until Wooseok pulled him closer. He pressed a soft kiss to his lips, smiling at him. Yuto pulled away, sitting back in his seat. Wooseok looked at him, smiling also.

"Okay, now you say something." Wooseok sighed, looking around the car. His eyes lit up, and he pulled the visor down. There was a small photo, that he pulled off.

"Did you know i actually have a sister?" Yuto furrowed his brow, surprize clear on his face.

"You do?" he nodded, handing him the photo. Yuto grabbed it, looking down at it. He could tell it was his parents, but he wasn't in it. Instead, there was a small girl in their arms, looking just like Wooseok. "She looks just like you." he nodded.

"My parents had her when they were still in highschool. I guess my grandparents didn't want to be known as the people whose kid got knocked up at a young age." he nodded. "They took that photo before they had to give her up for adoption. I've never seen her, that's the only photo i have." Yuto looked up at him. "They act like it never happened. You know, trying to keep that perfect image." he nodded, leaning over to put his hand over his.

"I'm guessing they didn't have you until later?" he nodded.

"They got married, lived a stable life for a while. I honestly think they only had me to replace her." he shook his head, pulling him forward again.

"Don't think like that." Wooseok gave him a look.

"Scratch that. I am a replacement." Yuto raised his brow.

"How?" he sighed, looking at the snow covered road.

"My parents, any time i do anything, they blame it on the fact that they had to get rid of her. Like it was my fault." Yuto felt his heart hurt for him. He never would have thought that. He gave him a hug, wrapping his arms around him. Wooseok did the same, smiling softly.

"I'm sorry." Yuto mumbled into his hair. He shook his head, pulling away from him. He cupped the side of his face, giving him a soft look.

"Don't be. I'm fine. It doesn't bother me anymore." yuto sighed, shaking his head.

"But still." he shook his head, giving him a quick kiss. Yuto couldn't help but smile into it. Ever since they got together, he wanted to kiss him all the time. He sighed, turning in his seat.

"Alright, i've got a game, and i can't be late." Yuto laughed, nodding his head. He looked at him one more time, before intertwining their hands. "After everything's done, i'll take you to see the stars. Just like i promised." Yuto laughed, rolling his eyes. They drove back to the fields, seeing everyone there already. They walked in, with Yuto laying on his shoulder.

He sat in the stands, hugging the sweatshirt more on him. It had started to get colder, breaths coming out in small puffs. But it didn't seem to faze the taller. He was scoring goals the whole time, turning and smiling at him after each one. Yuto would laugh, Hyunggu commenting on how adorable they were.

When it was over, the taller ran to him, pulling him into a bone crushing hug. Yuto laughed loudly, shaking his head. "You did amazing." Wooseok smirked down at him.

"That's because you were there." Yuto scoffed, shoving his shoulder. Wooseok only laughed, walking them to his car again.