• Forty •

Wooseok groaned as yuto dragged him out of the room. He wanted to sleep with Yuto all day and watch movies. He didn't want to go look around at the snowy mountains. He pouted, looking down at Yuto. "Can we not go?" the Japanese boy shook his head, intertwining their hands.

"Wooseok, you slept all day yesterday. I don't know how much more sleep you want." he sighed, laying on the smaller boys back.

"Yeah, but i want more sleep." yuto rolled his eyes, walking them over to the elevator. He was wearing Wooseok's hoodie again, making the taller boy's heart fill with joy. "Are you ever going to take that hoodie off?" Yuto looked back at him, raising his brow.

"Do you want me to? Cause i have a really comfortable jacket in my bag-" he was walking back to their room, making Wooseok laugh. He shook his head, running to him.

"No, i'm kidding babe. I love when you wear my hoodie." Yuto rolled his eyes, looking up at him. Wooseok had his arms around him, smiling down at him. "Don't ever change." Yuto laughed back.

"You are so weird." Wooseok scoffed.

"Well, your the one dating me." Yuto shook his head, pulling him into a hug. Wooseok wrapped his arms around him, rocking them back and forth. A door behind them opened, the loud voice of Hwitaek making them pull apart.

"You guys ready for today?" Hyojong put his arm around his shoulder, looking at them.

"Not if your going to be that loud." Hwitaek rolled his eyes, grabbing Yuto's arm.

"Come on Yuto, you don't need to associate yourself with assholes like him." he thought Yuto would turn back, but he kept walking with him. Wooseok scoffed, watching them leave.

"He really would just leave me like that, huh?" Hyojong laughed, pulling his arm.

"He left with my boyfriend. So it's really me that should be worried." Wooseok put his arm around the small boy, the two walking to the elevator. Hwitaek and Yuto were laughing with each other, talking about the game that was going to come up in a few days. Wooseok watched him, loving the huge smile on his face.

When the doors opened, Hwitaek ran to Hyojong, hopping onto his back. They walked out, leaving the two younger ones alone. Yuto looked at him, biting back a smile. "Why are you so sad?" Wooseok glared at him.

"Because you just left me." Yuto chuckled.

"I was talking to hwitaek. You act like i was with some other guy." Wooseok rolled his eyes, looking at him.

"Might as well be." Yuto rolled his eyes, walking over to him. He wrapped his arms around his waist, laying his head on his chest.

"I'm sorry." Wooseok smiled, wrapping his arms around him also. They walked out of the elevator, seeing the other boys standing by the door. Hyunggu ran to them, pushing Wooseok away.

"Move, i need to talk to Yuto." he scoffed, looking at Yuto. he only smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

"Sorry." Wooseok shook his head, letting him leave. He walked over to shinwon, who was staring at Hyunggu.

"Wooseok?" He hummed, looking at him. He saw the sad expression on his face, furrowing his brow and glancing to where he was looking.

"You okay?" he shrugged.

"Was it easy telling Yuto?" he furrowed his brows more.

"Easy?" he nodded. "What do you mean?" he sighed, shaking his head.

"Nothing, forget it. It was stupid anyways." wooseok shook his head this time, turning him by his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong? You never looked this sad before?" he sighed, looking down to play with his fingers.

"It's just...i really like Hyunggu, but i don't know how to tell him." Wooseok smiled slightly, trying to hide his excitement.

"Well, i think he likes you too. You should just tell him." Shinwon looked up at him with hope in his eyes.

"Really?" Wooseok nodded, looking over at the smaller one with Yuto.

"I think you'll be really happy with him. Mostly because he radiates the sun and you look like you need that in your life." Shinwon laughed.

"What's Yuto got that you need in your life?" Wooseok sighed, looking over at the Japanese boy.

"I don't know...he just has something I can't figure out." shinwon nodded.

"And i'm pretty sure you never get bored." Wooseok scoffed, shaking his head.

"The other day he was crying because that ad about the dogs that need to be adopted was on. He said they needed a home because they shouldn't be in a cage." Shinwon laughed.

"You need some of that in your life." Wooseok nodded, watching as he walked back over to him. Shinwon sighed, standing up. "I'm going to do it." he raised his brow.

"Right now?" he nodded. Wooseok smiled, patting his back. "Good luck. And go get him." Shinwon let out a shaky breath, before walking away. Yuto watched him, confusion written all over his face. Wooseok grabbed his hips, sitting him down on his lap. Yuto looked at him, glancing back to Shinwon.

"What's up with him? He looks like he's going to pass out." Wooseok chuckled.

"He's going to tell Hyunggu how he feels." Yuto looked at him with wide eyes.

"He is?" he nodded. He glanced back at him, before looking back at Wooseok. "For real?" Wooseok nodded. He sighed, shaking his head. "Finally. I swear, i'm tired of hearing Hyunggu talk about him." Wooseok laughed, wrapping his arms around his waist. Yuto laid on him, spreading his body out. Wooseok groaned, the two ending up laying down.

"Can we sleep while we wait for the other two?" Yuto shook his head, standing up. He held his hand out, pulling him up.

"Nope, let's go look at that store down the street." Wooseok nodded, grabbing onto his hand. They told the others were they were going, making their way down the street. It was a small street store, filled with tee shirts and hoodies. Yuto looked around, scanning the clothes.

Wooseok watched him, smiling adorably at him. The people working there saw the two, being able to see the love in his eyes. Yuto looked at him while holding a shirt, seeing the twinkle in his eyes. He tried to hide his blush, failing miserably. "It looks good." Yuto rolled his eyes, hanging it back up.

"Can you say anything else besides that?" Wooseok laughed, pulling him closer.

"Sorry, i can't help the fact that you're beautiful." Yuto rolled his eyes again, leaning up to give him a quick kiss. Wooseok kissed back, smiling down at him. He grabbed the shirt, paying for it before Yuto could complain. He thanked the person, before the two of them made their way out.

Yuto pouted, while looking at the shirt. Wooseok chuckled, putting his arm around him. Yuto leaned on him, letting out a sigh. Wooseok wasn't sure why, but he had the strongest urge to tell the boy how much he loved him. He was scared he'd push him away though. And he loved having the boy so open with him. So He bit his tongue.