• Forty Six •

Yuto laid on his bed, with Wooseok's arms around him. He turned in his hold, laying his head on his chest. He was asleep, mouth slightly parted. Yuto couldn't contain the smile that was on his face. He sighed, listening to the steady beating of his heart. He was tracing small lines onto his chest, not realizing that Akari had walked in.

    He jumped when he saw her, sitting up from Wooseok's arms. "Akari?" she only smiled, hopping onto the bed. She laid on the other side of Wooseok, looking up at him. Wooseok turned, putting his arm around her also. Yuto scoffed, not knowing how he even loved her in his sleep.

    "Yuto?" she said quietly. He laid back down, furrowing his brows. "Are you and Wooseok dating now?" he chuckled, brushing some hair behind her ear. He nodded slowly, watching as a huge smile made its way onto her face. "That's good. I knew you would." he raised his brow.

    "You did?" she nodded.

    "When we saw him at the park that one day. The way he looked at you and how you looked at him." he almost screamed when he heard Wooseok's voice, a slight sleepiness to it.

    "You knew too?" he looked at him with furrowed brows. She nodded, ponytail swinging along with her.

    "And how did you know?" he smirked, intertwining their fingers.

    "I just knew." he smacked his chest, making him laugh. Akari laughed also, shaking her head. She laid on him, intertwining her small hand with Wooseok's big one.

    "You two are cute." he rolled his eyes, letting Wooseok pull him down. He placed a soft kiss on his forehead, arm wrapping around his waist. He laid on him also, right next to Akari.

    "I've always loved sleeping with the Adachi's." Yuto rolled his eyes, a smile still on his face. He brushed Akari's hair back again, mind wandering. He still couldn't believe what had happened. That night, at the park, if you would have told him he would end up falling for the giant, he would have laughed in your face.

    He looked back up, smiling at Wooseok. He was watching them, his own smile on his face. Yuto cupped his cheek, leaning up to give him a quick kiss. He kissed back, knowing they couldn't do anything since Akari was with them. Yuto pulled away, running his thumb over his cheek.

    He lost himself in his eyes again, sparkles glowing in the lamp light they had. Wooseok smiled softly at him, eyes twinkling. "I love you." he said quietly. Yuto rolled his eyes, breaking the eye contact.

    "I love you too." Wooseok laughed, making him look up again. The look in his eyes made Yuto's breath catch in his throat.

    "I'm going to have to thank our teacher." Yuto furrowed his brows.

    "For?" he smiled at him.

    "Making us partner up." he smacked his chest, laying back on him. Akari was already asleep, snoring softly. Wooseok ran his hand through his hair, pulling him closer. "I'm serious." Yuto looked at him. "I love you, Yuto." he smiled, giving him another kiss.

    "I love you too, Wooseok." he laid back down, the two of them spending the night together again.

~~~~~~~~~~

If you made to the end, congratulations! This story wasn't very good so I apologize for that lol. But I really do hope you enjoyed it and feel free to give me some feedback (it actually helps me a lot💕) anyways thanks for reading!!!👉🥰👉
-Alyssa✌️