• Twenty •

"You are going to the party tonight." Hyunggu's voice made him groan. He wasn't a big party person anymore, and the fact that the smaller was going to drag him to one, made him even more irritated. He was in his living room, watching some tv. Wooseok had just gone home, saying he was going to get ready for the party tonight.

That morning, the two of them had spent a sort of good breakfast, most of the time just making fun of the other, then they went to Akari's presentation. She was happy to see the two boys there, and when it was over, she had begged Yuto to let her stay at a friends.

"Please~? Jisoo really wants me to go over, and she's the first person who actually wants to hang out with me." Yuto sighed, looking at her pouting face. He knew he couldn't say no, but he was trying really hard to. Wooseok put his arm around him, snapping him out of his small trance.

He leaned in close, whispering softly into his ear, making the hairs at the back of his neck stand. "Let her go. Maybe it'll help with her making friends." Yuto glanced up at him, knowing he was right. He sighed again, looking back at her.

"Okay fine, but if anything happens, call me." she nodded, running off to find her friend. Wooseok smirked at him, the two heading back to his car. "Why do i listen to you? What if they're just doing it to make fun of her more?" Wooseok rolled his eyes, climbing into his seat.

"Yuto, calm down. She'll be fine. You need to quit being so strict with her." he rolled his eyes, glaring at him.

"I am not strict." Wooseok gave him a look. He crossed his arm, falling back in the seat. "Am i?" he nodded.

"Let her go, and then we'll go to Hyojong's party tonight." Yuto furrowed his brows.

"Hyojong's having a party?" he nodded.

"He has one every other weekend. And since you've never gone, he won't shut up about me convincing you to go." Yuto rolled his eyes, looking out the window.

"I don't want to go to some stupid party. I just want to lay on the couch and watch movies." Wooseok glared at him.

"And stay home so if Akari calls, you can run and get her." Yuto rolled his eyes, glaring back at him.

"No i do not. You're making it sound like i'm her dad." Wooseok glanced at him.

"You're making it pretty hard not to. What you want to do, sounds like something a dad would do." Yuto glared at him again. "What happened to you and all the girls wanting to go out with you?" he sighed, picking at his jeans and avoiding eye contact.

"Nothing, just haven't been in the mood for any of that."

"Because you are now a dad." Yuto smacked his arm, making the taller boy laugh. "Okay, i'm sorry. But you are going to that party, even if i have to drag you there." Yuto groaned, falling back into the seat again.

And that was how he ended up in the living room of Hyojong's parents house, the smell of alcohol and sweat clinging in the air. He was forced to dress out of his sweats, and into some tight black jeans with a loose white button up. His hair was pushed out of his face, and his earrings dangled in the light.

He held a cup of whatever in his hand, sipping it occasionally. Hyunggu had ditched him to dance with Shinwon, the two practically fucking in the crowd of bodies. He was sitting on the couch, a couple leaning on him while making out.

He rolled his eyes, checking his phone. He took a sip of his drink, deciding if a hangover would be worth it. He was scrolling through his phone, when cheers caught his attention. He glanced up, seeing a group of people standing around a table.