• Thirty Six •

The bright sun spilled across Wooseok's eyes, making him whine. He closed them tighter, but it didn't help. He sighed, going to move his arm to place it above his eyes. Instead a weight was on him, confusion clear in his sleepy mind. He squinted his eyes open, his heart melting at what he saw.

Yuto had his head on his chest, his hand intertwined with his. The sun was placed on his cheek, highlighting his slight tan. His other arm was wrapped around Wooseok's waist, both their legs tangled together. He smiled, not moving at all. No amount of sun in his eye was worth ruining the rare calm moments with Yuto.

He moved the arm holding him against him, brushing the hair from his face. His lips were parted slightly, soft snores leaving his mouth. He watched him for a while, not wanting the moment to end. He didn't know how he ended up in his bed, the last thing he remembered was waking up in the middle of the night to someone crawling in his sheets.

Yuto shifted, snapping him from his thoughts. He curled into him more, not wanting to wake up. Wooseok turned to look at the clock, seeing it was already seven thirty. He sighed, knowing he was going to have to wake him up anyways. He looked at him one last time, before starting to move. Yuto whined, pulling him back. He laughed, shaking his head. "Baby." he said softly. The other didn't wake up.

Wooseok turned, sitting up on the bed. Yuto turned on his side, pulling the blankets around him more. Wooseok got up, letting him sleep for a little longer. He brushed his teeth, grabbing his uniform from his suitcase. He slipped the shorts on, pulling the socks on along with it. Thankfully they were long enough to keep part of his legs warm. He quickly did his hair, putting on a black band under his hair.

He walked out, spraying a little cologne on himself. Yuto was tangled in the sheets, hair splayed over the pillow. He laughed, walking over to the bed. He crouched down, pushing the hair from his face again. "Yuto." he didn't move again. "Baby." he ignored him. Wooseok pulled the blanket away, the other whining again. He tried to grab for it, but Wooseok threw it to the side. "Babe, you have to get up."

Yuto shook his head, stuffing his face into the pillow. Wooseok pulled it out from under him, one of Yuto's eyes opening to glare at him. Wooseok smirked, throwing it on the other bed. "Time to get up." he groaned, shaking his head. He curled into a small ball, making Wooseok lift him up. He only clinged to him, wanting to sleep again.

"Yuto, i swear if you don't get up i will throw you into the snow." Yuto snorted, arms wrapped around him. He shook his head again, burying his head into his neck.

"You smell good." Wooseok laughed.

"And you smell like a bed." Yuto scoffed, letting him go. He landed on the floor, glaring at him.

"Do i have to go?" he nodded.

"It's only the first day." Yuto rolled his eyes.

"How long until we leave?" he smiled, watching him walk to the bathroom.

"Two weeks." the other groaned, slamming the door closed. He laughed, throwing the sheets back on the bed. He grabbed his shoes, putting them on while Yuto got ready. When he was done, he came out of the bathroom, baseball uniform hugging him perfectly. He quickly walked over to him, grabbing him by the waist. Yuto looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed. He leaned down for a quick kiss, Yuto scoffing at him.

He pulled away, smiling down at him. "Ready?" he raised his brow.

"Where are we going?" Wooseok grabbed his bag, letting Yuto grab his. They made sure to get their room key, before walking down the hall with their hands intertwined.

"The teams want to meet up for breakfast." Yuto sighed, rubbing at his eyes.

"Can i go back to sleep?" he shook his head.

"Nope, after this, we're going out." Yuto furrowed his brows again.

"Out?" he nodded. "Out where?" Wooseok smirked, pressing the elevator button.

"Somewhere." they got inside, being the only ones. Wooseok leaned against the wall, with Yuto laying on his shoulder. He kissed the top of his head, also feeling tired.

"You look good with that headband, why haven't you worn it before?" Wooseok laughed, looking down at him.

"Because i only wear it for my games." Yuto made a face, letting out a playful sigh.

"That's a shame." Wooseok raised his own brow.

"How so?" Yuto smiled, looking up at him.

"Because everyone deserves to know how good my boyfriend looks sometimes." he laughed, leaning down to give him a kiss.

"Yeah, but if i did, think about all the girls who would want to be with me." Yuto nodded, jealousy clear on his face.

"True, guess some people will just never know." the door opened, the two of them making their way down to the front. Some people were there, while others were sleeping on each other. When they walked in, everyone was staring with raised brows. They still couldn't believe they were together.

They made their way over to Hwitaek and Hyojong, the two listening to music together. A bright smile formed on Hwitaek's face, eyes glancing down to their joined hands. "Hey! We didn't think you'd make it." Yuto scoffed.

"Why not?" Hyojong shrugged, sitting up.

"Wooseok never gets up on time." he laughed.

"Yuto was the one who didn't want to get up." the smaller hit his shoulder, making him laugh. They sat down, Yuto playing with their hands. They were in the middle of talking, when the coach walked in. they all got quiet, looking up at them.

"Alright, boys. Ready to go?" they nodded. He gave out directions, before everyone went into their own cars. Wooseok grabbed Yuto's bag, throwing them in the back seat. They got into the car, hands automatically intertwining. Yuto played with the radio, while Wooseok waited for the car to warm up.

When they finally got on the road, Yuto was humming along to the song. Wooseok couldn't help the smile on his face. He looked over at him for a moment, the sun lighting up his face. He raised the hand intertwined with his own, placing a soft kiss on the back of his hand. Yuto looked at him, smiling back.

Breakfast was spent with the two of them laughing and playing with each other. It was probably the most relaxed relationship Wooseok's ever been in. He didn't take what he said seriously, and he always found a way to make him laugh. Wooseok would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. The others all smiled at the two of them, the sight making their hearts fill.
Wooseok had to sit in the stands for Yuto's game, his hoodie thrown over his lap. He was cold, but would rather sit there and watch his boyfriend, than sit in his warm car. Yuto was doing amazing, the team winning the game. They had a little time to waste, so Wooseok drove them around the small city.

Yuto was looking out the window, talking about whatever was displayed on a billboard sign or a certain store he knew. The mountain's formed a circle around them, snow falling softly. After an hour of driving around, they pulled into an empty parking lot, the radio softly playing to making the air more comfortable. Wooseok watched as Yuto fixed his hat, throwing on his hoodie again.