• Sixteen •

Everyone could tell the two were back to their awkward stage. Not even awkward, it was down right sad. Yuto hadn't spoke to Wooseok after the whole thing happened the other day, feeling like the other would use it against him. Wooseok on the other hand, wanted nothing more than to talk to him again.

He would give him glances that not even Hyunggu could figure out the meaning of. It was like he wanted him back. Yuto sat awkwardly in his chair, chewing on his bottom lip. The bell was going to ring soon, and he needed to get home. Wooseok was bouncing his knee up and down, mind still racing with thoughts. Hyunggu sighed from behind them, shaking his head.

"Okay, what is going on with you two? It's like you went back in time." Yuto rolled his eyes, looking away. He watched the two girls in front of him whisper and point to them. Wooseok didn't say anything either, making Jinho and Yanan lean over.

"Honestly, i could cut the tension with my scissors." the two laughed, hoping to get one of them to smile. It didn't work. They went back to the silence, faces expressionless. After a while, Wooseok sighed, turning in his seat.

"Yuto-" he shook his head, biting down on his lip again. He sighed, moving closer. "Don't shake your head." Yuto glared at him, wishing he'd shut up. "Are you okay?" he looked away, tapping his pencil.

"Can we not talk please?" Wooseok shook his head, turning his chair to face him. Yuto went to yell at him, but Wooseok placed his hands on his shoulders, making him go silent again. His round eyes looked down at him, genuine concern in them.

"If this is about-" Yuto shook his head, pushing his hands away.

"I said not to bring that up." Wooseok sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Why not?" Yuto turned his chair around, putting his chin in his palm.

"Because you should have never heard it." Wooseok didn't say anything, going back to his previous self. Yuto knew he was being childish, but he had shared a part of him with someone he wasn't even supposed to be talking to. The rest of the class went by the same, the bell cutting the silence.

Yuto shot out of his seat, going to walk away. A hand caught his wrist, making him glare at the person. Wooseok didn't say anything as he pulled him somewhere. "Let me go, i need to go-" Wooseok shook his head.

"You don't have to go anywhere." Yuto scoffed, trying to pry his hand free. His grip only tightened.

"Let me go Wooseok." the taller ignored him, dragging him to his car. Yuto rolled his eyes, finally getting his hand free. He shoved Wooseok, rubbing his wrist. He went to leave, but Wooseok grabbed his arm again. "I swear if you don't quit-"

"Get in the car." Yuto scoffed again.

"I'm not getting into anything-" Wooseok sighed, pulling him back.

"Yuto, just get in the damn car." he huffed, opening the door and slamming it closed. He crossed his arms, bouncing his knee. The other door opened, allowing him to glare at Wooseok.

"What the hell are you doing?" he ignored him, turning the car on. He drove off, going the opposite way from their houses. "Where are we going?" He was starting to get annoyed. Wooseok drove them to a small park, the open area being mostly empty. He turned the car off, getting out. Yuto followed, wondering what they were doing.

They didn't say anything as they made their way to a small part, sitting down on the grass. Yuto sighed, pulling his knees up to his chest. He rested his chin on them, looking up at the sun. Wooseok was sat next to him, resting his forearm on his knees. It was silent for a while, until Wooseok turned to him. "Yuto-" he shook his head again.

"I told you, we are not talking about-" Wooseok cut him off.

"Okay fine! Can we talk about why you are suddenly quiet around me?" Yuto rolled his eyes, picking at the grass.

"You act like i was ever loud around you." Wooseok sighed, turning to face him. He crossed his legs, eyes boring into his head. Yuto didn't look up at him, picking off the grass and throwing it somewhere.

"Yuto," he sighed again, tilting his head. "Why are you so..." he turned, raising his brow.

"So?" He rolled his eyes, looking away.

"How has it gone back to the way it was?" yuto scoffed, looking back at the ground.

"The way it was?" Wooseok nodded. "God, you act like we're best friends now." he rolled his eyes.

"Aren't we at least friends?" Yuto laughed.

"We aren't even acquaintances." Wooseok opened his mouth to say something, but closed it after. He didn't say anything, making Yuto start to feel slightly guilty.

"Wow, okay." he sound hurt, which made Yuto sigh.

"Why are you so pressed about this?" Wooseok rolled his eyes, turning away from him. "Are you really getting pissed over this?" he didn't answer, making Yuto even more mad. He dragged him all the way out here, and now he was getting pissed. It should be him who was mad. "Why are you so mad?" Wooseok looked at him.

"I don't know, because maybe i thought we were starting to become friends?" Yuto scoffed.

"Please, if it wasn't for this 'game' you wouldn't have said a word to me." Wooseok rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"Why is it always about the game?" Yuto looked at him wide eyed.

"I don't know, because that's the whole reason why we're even here?" Wooseok furrowed his brows. "Okay, if Hyojong would have never brought this up, would you really be here with me?" he turned, glaring at him.

"Who knows, maybe i would've thought you weren't such an asshole, and that maybe we could be friends." Yuto rolled his eyes.

"I knew we shouldn't have done this." he stood up, brushing the grass from his pants. Wooseok looked up at him, raising his brow. "I'm done with this game. It's stupid and it's not even doing anything." he turned, making his way home. Wooseok stood up, walking after him.

"Okay, but you agreed to it." yuto turned, glaring at him.

"Only because everyone was insisting." Wooseok furrowed his brows.

"So if they weren't there, you wouldn't have agreed?" Yuto nodded.

"If that wouldn't have happened, i'd be at home right now, not a single thought about you in my head." he saw something flash in his eyes, but it was gone in a second. His face hardened, nodding stiffly. Yuto sighed, knowing he shouldn't have been so harsh. "Wooseok-" he shook his head this time, combing his hair back.

"No, you've made it pretty clear that whatever this is, isn't real." he opened his mouth to say something, but Wooseok walked past him. Yuto sighed, biting down on his lip. He walked after him, hoping he'd stop.

"Wooseok, i'm sorry." he opened his car door, turning to look at him again. He swore he saw something close to heartbreak in his eyes.

"Fuck you and your sorry." he didn't get to say anything else, because he got into his car, slamming the door closed. It started up, Wooseok not wasting any time backing out. He watched as he drove away, feeling his heart heavy in his chest.

He walked home, his body feeling numb. He didn't know why, because it wasn't like their relationship was real. Whatever Wooseok did, was just because he wanted to win. He collapsed on his bed, feeling himself slowly starting to lose the tiny bit of happiness he thought he had.

His phone buzzed, making him grab it quickly. It was a notification from his instagram, another girl trying to text him. He didn't pay attention to that, but the photo of the taller he had as his wallpaper.